First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '71 Commando, '10 Patriot, '15 CX-9
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg
I've enjoyed reading all the stories and seeing pictures of some awesome trucks on the forum the past few months. It's given me some ideas for ordering a Gladiator later this summer. I liked Gator from the Wayout concept but didn't know if I wanted to wait that long and was thinking about going with something else. But rolling out my '71 Commando from the garage last night for the first time in over a year has me thinking the wait for Gator might be worth it. I've owned several Jeeps but this has been my favorite, despite only driving it 5000 miles since I bought it in 2002. The only time I drove it last year the clutch pivot broke as I was backing into my garage. I had too many other things going on last year to deal with it but the excitement of the Gladiator made me realize how much I miss driving it. I put the top on last night for the first time in a few years and it's on it's way to the shop. Hopefully getting it back on the road will take care of my Jeep craving until I can order my Gladiator!
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I think I broke my keyboard trying to hit the 'LIKE' button so many times. :rock:
Beautiful Commando, get her fixed & DRIVE IT
I would Absolutely buy my Gladiator in that color!

Dharma.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg
I've enjoyed reading all the stories and seeing pictures of some awesome trucks on the forum the past few months. It's given me some ideas for ordering a Gladiator later this summer. I liked Gator from the Wayout concept but didn't know if I wanted to wait that long and was thinking about going with something else. But rolling out my '71 Commando from the garage last night for the first time in over a year has me thinking the wait for Gator might be worth it. I've owned several Jeeps but this has been my favorite, despite only driving it 5000 miles since I bought it in 2002. The only time I drove it last year the clutch pivot broke as I was backing into my garage. I had too many other things going on last year to deal with it but the excitement of the Gladiator made me realize how much I miss driving it. I put the top on last night for the first time in a few years and it's on it's way to the shop. Hopefully getting it back on the road will take care of my Jeep craving until I can order my Gladiator!
Sweet ride.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
If I were in your shoes and had that beautiful thing in my driveway, I'd wait for a Gator JT, too!

More photos, please @jeepsterdad !

Sponsored

o||||||o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Patriot
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg
Wow!!! That is one sweet Jeep!! So glad you are getting it fixed up so you can drive it again.
Gawd, now I want one of those too!! :involve:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I bet it’s got a 3 speed manual transmission. Nice looking ride. I would keep it restored, garaged and never sell it.

OP
OP
jeepsterdad

jeepsterdad

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '71 Commando, '10 Patriot, '15 CX-9
I bet it’s got a 3 speed manual transmission. Nice looking ride. I would keep it restored, garaged and never sell it.
Yes - 3 speed V6. All original with 39,000 miles. I haven't done much to it, just a few mechanical items - starter, muffler, fuel pump, etc, and now some clutch repair. It's only seen snow a couple of times about 8 years ago when I had the top on because the kids forgot what it looked like with it on. Otherwise it sits in the garage topless and makes it out on nice days.

Good to see there's another LOST fan! @Oilburner I'm sure most have seen that symbol and had know idea what it was. I'll post some more pics when I get it back next week.
Sponsored