Raptor Liner on Bumper and maybe more

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I have stared at this stuff the last few times I was at home depot debating it. Have you done any testing to see how durable it is?
I haven't done any real testing.. the place i used it and got scratches after applying it was a skid plate that most likely would have scratched no matter what i used... just from the look and feel i would say its a step or 2 stronger than paint but no where near a higher quality bed liner. Nice thing about it is it is thinner and the texture is less aggressive than a true bedliner so a quick clean and a quick spray and its like it never happened
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I like the look of that. Never thought of doing the door hinges before, but makes total sense if you take them off a lot.
That's why I had mine done, I had already dinged up the passage side one pretty good rushing to put the doors on in the rain. It was a cheap fix for a huge ding I put on it.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I haven't done any real testing.. the place i used it and got scratches after applying it was a skid plate that most likely would have scratched no matter what i used... just from the look and feel i would say its a step or 2 stronger than paint but no where near a higher quality bed liner. Nice thing about it is it is thinner and the texture is less aggressive than a true bedliner so a quick clean and a quick spray and its like it never happened
Thats good to know. If nothing else it would be a step up for that fairlead I want to paint.

That's why I had mine done, I had already dinged up the passage side one pretty good rushing to put the doors on in the rain. It was a cheap fix for a huge ding I put on it.

Makes sense, the doors on the JKs are absolute tanks compared to the JT. I'm already wondering what the casualties will be of the way I like to use my JT. Already have some scratches where that door stopper things connects
Sponsored