Sponsored

Rhino Rack vs Hooke Roof Rack

TacticalRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Any opinions on these 2 roof racks? The Hooke is considerably cheaper and looks identical.
I plan to add a kayak and fishing rod holder to them. And maybe a traction mat holder of some sort. The Rhino Rack shows these accessories but the Hooke rack does not. If I get the Hooke roof rack am I stuck to the 2 bars only?
Thanks
Sponsored

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
No experience with either, but I suggest looking at rebel off roads racks. I have the full sized halo 2.0 with the gravity light bar and love it. I still have full use off the freedom panels and put a quick disconnect plug inside the cab, so I can still easily pull the top.

I got mine primarily because it was the only light bar solution I found that maintained use of the windshield fold, but it is still plenty strong enough. Powder coat is perfect, welds are clean. And the best customer service in the business. FedEx was less than gentle with mine and damaged it intransit. Stephen gave me his personal number and made getting it exchanged a smooth process.

word of warning, without the light bar, the noise is obnoxious. All goes away once the light is installed.