Rock Krawler 3.0 Pro-X and Backspacing

mxkid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
New around here. We take delivery tomorrow of our new Gladiator and we're pretty excited. I've been searching and I can't find much info, I apologize if this has been covered already.

Rock Krawler suggests 4.5 backspacing on 37" tires with the 3.0 Pro-X No Limits kit. The Mopar Beadlocks have a backspacing of 4.4. Is this .1 a problem or can the Mopar Beadlocks be used with this kit wrapped with a 37" KM3? Anyone know? Thanks!
Sponsored

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
I think their suggestion is a minimum suggestion. You should be fine with 4.4" backspace.

I am running 17x8.5"with 4.75" BS wheels 37's same lift no problems.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
New around here. We take delivery tomorrow of our new Gladiator and we're pretty excited. I've been searching and I can't find much info, I apologize if this has been covered already.

Rock Krawler suggests 4.5 backspacing on 37" tires with the 3.0 Pro-X No Limits kit. The Mopar Beadlocks have a backspacing of 4.4. Is this .1 a problem or can the Mopar Beadlocks be used with this kit wrapped with a 37" KM3? Anyone know? Thanks!
You are going to be fine. The .1 is in the direction of moving the wheel further away from the suspension and frame since it has less BS, also it’s such a small measurement anyway it’s not going to matter. Plus the KM3’s are a slightly smaller 37 so I don’t see an issue.

OP
OP
mxkid

mxkid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
Awesome! Thanks folks. Now I just have to source them... ha!
Sponsored