ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
have yall guys noticed that rock krawler created a long arm kit for the JT,Man i am so excited to see who installs it cause i was so pumped for the Pro x system cause i was saving up for it but i am going for the long arm kit And by the way its only for the front but the rear is triangulated like the pro-X kit,but yeah guys i hope to see yall guy's thoughts
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Just looked those up on their website. Looks to be REALLY cool stuff! The installation will be quite complex though, and will probably push these systems out of most people’s ability/budget. Come on lottery numbers!!!

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
well if i get my 2k from my employee recommendation and the money that my little........well,not so little since hes' 16,he said that he will happily chip in.BUT he did say he spent 2 grand on some jeep parts since my wife told me about it,so the surprise isnt so much of a surprise ,but im still excited since i dont know what he bought

This is were i go even more "off topic" i guess :
but yeah guys,also me and my son wanted to buy coilovers for the front but my son had a good point.about how the control arm angle are gonna get very woky so basically i if i remember right is that since the truck has short arms,the control arms aren't gonna be too with the coilovers cause of the extreme angles and what not whenever the truck is at full flex...so yeah and also i just wanna get that long arm kit cause of all the performance

Also this is my sons account,we both use this one account
Sponsored