endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a pro-x articulated 4 link add on kit from Northridge in June and was really excited to try this and now I am still waiting. It is suppose to be shipping directly from Rock Krawler. I am getting really dis appointed in them as they had no problem charging me immediately for the kit but they are taking there own sweet time getting it to me. When I ordered my game changer suspension they called me the next day and told me it would be 2 to 3 weeks and they ha it to me in 1 week. There is definitely a difference between RK customer service and metal cloak. I guess if I were lite brite or trail recon I would have had my parts already and they probably would have been free. Not impressed

i guess
Sponsored

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone run this setup? Are there any issues with it that RK may be working on fixing or is 6 weeks a normal wait for RK? If so should I cancel my order ? I would think that six weeks without an update from RK is not acceptable any ideas?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a pro-x articulated 4 link add on kit from Northridge in June and was really excited to try this and now I am still waiting. It is suppose to be shipping directly from Rock Krawler. I am getting really dis appointed in them as they had no problem charging me immediately for the kit but they are taking there own sweet time getting it to me. When I ordered my game changer suspension they called me the next day and told me it would be 2 to 3 weeks and they ha it to me in 1 week. There is definitely a difference between RK customer service and metal cloak. I guess if I were lite brite or trail recon I would have had my parts already and they probably would have been free. Not impressed

i guess
If it's shipping from RK directly, then you will need to contact RK directly. I learned this when I ordered JKS 1.5" rear springs, that never came after 2 months. I bought them from Northridge, and the Northridge guy was really helpful when I finally had enough, and never heard anything from JKS...Still haven't, and I bought them back in April. I ended up canceling the order, and ordering the back-half of my EVO 2.5" Enforcer Stage 2 Plus lift from Northridge, which was shipped THAT DAY, and I got it on Friday (which was like 2 days later).

I would definitely contact RK directly. They said on several of their threads they are shipping as fast as they can, but are extremely backed-up due to this PLANdemic where they had to shut down and now shipping companies are being lazy as hell.

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys I will contact RK through the messenger. I ordered the kit from Northridge but on the invoice it said ships directly from manufacturer

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Later down the road I plan on ordering the RK Pro-X rear kit for my JTR to eliminate the rear track bar setup, to add to my EVO 2.5" lift. I like the triangulated 4-link. It's a nice setup.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Todd, sorry I missed this thread earlier and I'm glad we've since talked in both PM's and email. I'll have the spring measurement that you're looking for around 1pm today. The JT with production coils that we want to measure should be here around 12:30.

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you Adam for your replies you have been very helpful and I am now sure we will get this resolved
Sponsored