First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Hey everyone, I ordered my Freedom Edition JT on the 26th, my birthday, and had a question for the masses.
The Freedom Edition package comes with what I’m guessing is the Rubicon Steel Front and Rear Bumpers as well as what is stated as “Rock Protection Sill Rails”, which my best guess is the standard Rock Rails. My wife is short, as well as my kids, so I want to add some steps. I found one post on the Wrangler side basically tapping the rails for the Lund Steps. Are there any others out there that I’m just not seeing? Ild like to keep the stock Rock Rails if I can but any help would be appreciated.

**EDIT**

I stumbled on Trigger Quick Disconnect Slider Steps on Quadretecs website. A lot of peole were complaining about using two sets in JK’s as the clamp was too long for the JK’s Rock Rails. Is it possible for them to fit on the JT’s Rails seeing as how they are longer?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Ace Engineering rock rails are compatible with the OEM Rubi rock rails, which I'm assuming is what someone has called "rock protection sill guards". They serve me well as a step..

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rail Step add ons El Camino del Diablo Feb 20, 7_5968, Mark's Papago Well Cam

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Mountain Off Road sells a hide a step that mounts with the rock rails and tucks up to the bottom of the rock rail. It is spring loaded and is held up out of the way when not in use. My wife likes them.
Sponsored