First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 Jaguar XKR, 1962 Nova
Occupation
VP of Sales - Data Centers
Hello All: I have the Rubicon, and have been looking at a bunch of different websites for sliders / steps. I'd like to have steps / sliders that go underneath the existing rock rails, as I'd rather not have to remove them. Any suggestions out there? I'm a bit vertically challenged, as is my wife / kids, so we do need some sort of step option. I love the look of no step, but I don't need to rip my groin either. :)
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
While it won't simplify your installation by avoiding pulling bolts from the body, the ACE Engineering sliders are what I bought to keep the factory armor but still get a place to step for my wife.

https://aceengineeringandfab.com/products/ace-jt-gladiator-rock-sliders

Excited, they get here today, had to put a vacation hold on the Fedex delivery because we were at Jeep Adventure Academy this weekend. Need some skateboard tape, come to think of it.

MemphisMississipp

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport Max Tow Pkg Gobi
Occupation
Retired Fed X truck driver
Hello All: I have the Rubicon, and have been looking at a bunch of different websites for sliders / steps. I'd like to have steps / sliders that go underneath the existing rock rails, as I'd rather not have to remove them. Any suggestions out there? I'm a bit vertically challenged, as is my wife / kids, so we do need some sort of step option. I love the look of no step, but I don't need to rip my groin either. :)
I just put tyger bars , steps on mine couple days ago. Looks fantastic and works both as sliders and steps.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
The stock guards take up many of the desirable mounting points. To get solidly mounted steps/sliders, consider replacing them. Check out the Rock Hard sliders and the threads on this forum discussing them and other options.

Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
M.O.R.E. hide a step. They are expensive for just 1 though. I would go that route with Rubi rails, as other add on sliders like ACE will just add weight to it (including rails).

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation