First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Service Manager
I have stopped dealing with them for the day!
I have an Overland and NONE of the holes line up. Had to mill out the rear brackets to even use the bolts they sent. Pretty sad

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Have had two sets with no issues and they respond pretty quickly when I contacted them about ordering questions years ago

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mr.Spradlin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Service Manager
Nothing lines up
1/4ā€ off here and there. Not worth the $$$ in my eyes right now

tjbrown23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Not going to lie the install was difficult, the directions were not clear at all and pictures didn't help a bit. I pulled info from multiple videos online of the install and had some difficulty lining up the holes and bolts. Super frustrating but they are worth the money and trouble.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I have stopped dealing with them for the day!
I have an Overland and NONE of the holes line up. Had to mill out the rear brackets to even use the bolts they sent. Pretty sad
Mine fit perfectly (literally).

The product is actually very good ...

Either:
1) They sent the wrong ones
2) Your model truck is not one they have engineered to before (unlikely)
3) You are doing something wrong

Mistakes happen. Why not drop them a note and give them a chance to rectify the situation before telling us how much they suck ?

They have a good reputation from a product and support standpoint ... Give it a minute ...

Also, ya might want to step back and avoid "milling out stuff" until you certain about the install procedure ...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
im having a hard time understanding how you have the mechanical skills to mill something but cant screw pre drilled holes of mud flaps into pre drilled holes on the vehicle. If the holes on the flaps are off, you be able to heat gun a new hole through the plastic in about 30 seconds a flap. My guess is you dont have the flap lined up correctly on the fender.

the amount of time you spent whining in this thread you could have posted pics, had someone here get you sorted out, and been on your way. I did mine last night in 20-30min. Its not hard at all.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mr.Spradlin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Service Manager
We've definitely got a Karen on our hands here...

Take a deep breath and think through and devise a solution to the issue at hand. It's not a big deal.
Nice to meet you.
I dont like spending $$$ on things I have to re-do to make them fit. If I wanted to do that I would have just made them. Free time to me is limited.

the issue is the holes, slots are off. Had to already fix the rear brackets by re-milling the slots to fit the hardware they sent with it. Pretty big over site right there. Now I am dealing with the fronts.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Nice to meet you.
I dont like spending $$$ on things I have to re-do to make them fit. If I wanted to do that I would have just made them. Free time to me is limited.

the issue is the holes, slots are off. Had to already fix the rear brackets by re-milling the slots to fit the hardware they sent with it. Pretty big over site right there. Now I am dealing with the fronts.
My fronts went on in 10 Minutes ...

If your fronts require "dealing with" then something is wrong somewhere ...

Have you emailed the vendor ? What did they say ?

Will you post up some pics so we can help or just complain ?

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Yeah, I spend $$ on something, I want it to line up and work.

Having to modifying a part to fit isnā€™t my thing anymore. It should fit properly out of the box or have advice that modification may be necessary. If modification is necessary, Iā€™d likely pass. I have enough things to problem solve IRL that I donā€™t want other troubles.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
I definitely had a hard time with the install, the instructions contained references to things that I couldnā€™t make sense of (video helped quite a bit).

For the fronts, I remember the flaps did have to ā€œcurveā€ a bit in order to install correctly.

Also, on my Overland, I followed the ā€œoptionalā€ directions in step 4:

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy 679FCC47-B85D-4F45-B40E-69175B74067F

Those brass clipsā€”instead of attaching them to the flaps, I attached them to the plastic tabs that stuck down behind the plastic wheel well liner. Then, the thumb screws went through the liner, through the flaps, terminating in the brass clip which was mounted on the plastic tab from the vehicle (behind liner).

It all had to have a slight bend to make it work properly.

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer
Nice to meet you.

You legitimately could have been sent the wrong parts... reach out to the vendor/manufacturer and figure out the issue.

If they are wrong, get the correct ones.

If they are right and you need to modify them to make them work and you don't want to, get your money back and seek a different avenue.

No matter what you end up doing, getting on a forum and throwing a fit will not solve your issue. Relax man, they're just Jeep parts and it's not like there were a $20k set of axles or something.

You got this man... we've all got your back.
Sponsored