First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
So, I have spent much time looking for splash guards for my Mojave. It is not easy as most manufacturers do NOT list any availability for the Mojave. They do have all other trims though ... I guess it will just take time ...

The hard part is that no one seems to know what is different about the Mojave and no manufacturer will confirm fitment ...

In any event, I called weather tech and they clearly said, "we dont support the Mojave yet" .. Well, I need these things to avoid scratching up my new truck so I cant really wait for them to get it together ... Even the darn Mopar splash guards do not work on Mojave .. Or at least they dont say they do ...

So, I found RokBlokz ... And boy are they expensive ... At least compared to others ... Even Weather Tech is way less which is saying something ..

The nice people at RokBlokz were able to confirm that "other people" had successfully installed their product on a Mojave ... But even they were not 100% clear on what modifications (if any) needed to be done ...

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered a set of 4 ... And I was impressed when they showed up ... This is premium quality stuff. They are expensive and definitely worth the price. These things are robust, they truly install with no drilling. They are very sturdy.

Honestly they are commercial truck grade quality. The metal racks for the rears are well engineered and very sturdy.

So, they fit my Mojave with zero issues. They look great and should definitely last a long time.

The quality is far superior to anything else I have seen. I would definitely order them again even at the price point.

I have nothing to do with the company and I am just a consumer. But, I will give credit where it is due and these guys have done a great job ...

My 2 cents ...
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrZappo

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Where are the pictures at? I've got them on my list of possible mods, but not sold yet. $200 for some mudflaps is a bit pricey, but if it protects the paint...

Ill post a few up later today ...

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Look good , I ordered a front set for my Mojave which is coming some day, what size are those. I ordered original long? Thought briefly about ordering them in orange but thought it might be too much. $75 is not so bad and not sure how much the rear needs them. Here’s a tip, on their survey they asked what they could do better, and I said orange logos instead of red would be cool. They called me yesterday before shipping them out ,saying they can do orange it just isn’t on the website, Jack do you want orange we are shipping it right now?, I said wow yup!
That is great customer service, I also requested no cutout for rock rails as I’m putting on Rough Coubtry steps and will have to cut out or not. I have an 800’ stone driveway up a hill to my house, the rocks will ding everything up....Jack

Sponsored

OP
OP
MrZappo

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Look good , I ordered a front set for my Mojave which is coming some day, what size are those. I ordered original long? Thought briefly about ordering them in orange but thought it might be too much. $75 is not so bad and not sure how much the rear needs them. Here’s a tip, on their survey they asked what they could do better, and I said orange logos instead of red would be cool. They called me yesterday before shipping them out ,saying they can do orange it just isn’t on the website, Jack do you want orange we are shipping it right now?, I said wow yup!
That is great customer service, I also requested no cutout for rock rails as I’m putting on Rough Coubtry steps and will have to cut out or not. I have an 800’ stone driveway up a hill to my house, the rocks will ding everything up....Jack
Mine are XL (Not long)

Really the best thing about these is that the provided hardware is well thought out and robust ... It is not half assed like some of the guards that simply hang off your already flimsy plastic wheel well material ... The bracketing and mounting is really well thought out and strong ...

Last edited:

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Oops just noticed your excellent photo that shows size as XL!

JeepguyNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2020 Cadillac XT4 Turbo Sport 2014 VW Passat TDI
Occupation
Engineer
Just ordered mine today. Thanks for the great feedback, have been looking ever since I purchased my Mojave. Great Reviews.

J33p3r_b3ast

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Ninja
Has anyone had success installing the front RokBlokz flaps on the Overland trim? The groove that goes over the fender is 1-2cm too shallow, and I cannot seem to get the flap high enough to get the outer hole screwed in.

I am considering mounting the metal clips that are meant to go on the flap onto the fender and fender mount holes (so all of the clips would go onto the vehicle rather than 1 on the vehicle and 2 on the flap). Doing so would mean having the flap on the inner portion of the fender (seems ok...). Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

OP
OP
MrZappo

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Has anyone had success installing the front RokBlokz flaps on the Overland trim? The groove that goes over the fender is 1-2cm too shallow, and I cannot seem to get the flap high enough to get the outer hole screwed in.

I am considering mounting the metal clips that are meant to go on the flap onto the fender and fender mount holes (so all of the clips would go onto the vehicle rather than 1 on the vehicle and 2 on the flap). Doing so would mean having the flap on the inner portion of the fender (seems ok...). Has anyone done this?

Thanks!
Send a Pic of your predicament.

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Good information on this thread thanks. I'm considering ordering a set for my Mojave

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Got my rokblokz today, fairly quick considering shipping this year. The afterthought orange logos look great and a pack of smarties taped to instructions made my day. Product looks more durable then anything I have seen before, if my jeep comes in I’ll post some pictures , but they seem the way to go. Biggest problem is picking the size, I did not want something too big so got the original long, they have pictures on website with multiple flaps installed at once so you can compare, I still wonder if I should have gotten original standard but there is always a razor blade if I don’t like the lenght.....Jack

Redwings1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 1971 BB Corvette
Occupation
Sales
I have them also and love mine. XL long in the front because of AMP power running Boards and XL'
Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value Exhaust and fla
Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value Side Mojave
Jeep Gladiator RokBlokz Splash Guards Value AMP u
s in the back.

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
I received mine yesterday. Bought the XL Long. Will post pics. Appreciate the string because I paused for 3 months looking for something comparable for a better price. But after looking at the product quality, I am glad I took the plunge. So ready to limit throwing stuff against my paint. And awesome shipping time. Ordered last Friday afternoon, and they arrived this Wed. Thumbs up on their CS as well. Sent them a question about what size I should get, and they were right on it, and were very helpful. Would recommend

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Just ordered a set, went with XL original and requested the orange logo for my Mojave.
Sponsored