• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Rollup Tonneau Cover Questions

Ian8

So I was originally planning in March on ordering my truck with the rollup cover from the factory, but all of the dealers I talked with gave me the run-around and the short story is that I bought one from the lot that was a lot of things short of what I wanted to order. I asked the dealer if they could take the cover off and install the cover that was on the Rubicon sitting directly next to my truck, but they said "we can't do that." But, what they really meant was they were too lazy to do that. So now I am looking at Mopar, and I found that the factory cover, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Accessories - Tonneau Cover - 82215617, is listed at $940, but the sticker price from the factory is $595 (and I think it used to be ā‰ˆ $495 in 2019). Anyone know why there is such a big difference between the factory option and the Mopar price. I would have thought it to be cheaper, since you have to install the cover yourself.
So my two main questions are:
1. Is anyone selling their factory rollup cover for a reasonable price?
2. Do you have any recommendations for rollup covers that are lockable and under $500?
Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Iā€™m looking at this one because it works with Rebelā€™s Bed Rack, which Iā€™m also looking at lol (Donā€™t have my Gladiator yet, but thatā€™s not stopping me!). No real world experience with it, just a promising option I found...

https://rebeloffroad.com/access-literider-roll-up-cover-37029/

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
You may be able to purchase the Mopar rollup cover from a forum member... that is how I got mine. Just create a post that you want to buy one. I paid $475 for mine, like new!

Jeep Gladiator Rollup Tonneau Cover Questions Mopar Tonneau

Sponsored

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm going to post mine up for sale I'm buying a rack and won't be able to use it anymore. But you are back east shipping would cost around 50ish I'm guessing. It's a mopar (OEM) one. I had it on the jeep for 3 months only.

WinTheDayJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I'm going to post mine up for sale I'm buying a rack and won't be able to use it anymore. But you are back east shipping would cost around 50ish I'm guessing. It's a mopar (OEM) one. I had it on the jeep for 3 months only.
im interested, im up in Oregon but could pay to have you ship it up here. What you looking to get for it?

Crableg85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
I got one listed on here if your willing to take a nice drive to Massachusetts its about 2 months old

OP
OP

Ian8

I got one listed on here if your willing to take a nice drive to Massachusetts its about 2 months old
Thanks for letting me know! But New England is a very long drive for just a tonneau cover.
Sponsored