RTT best value for money

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
So some things in my life are swirling around and I may find myself living in the rig. All good things though.

I am looking for some good feedback on a 1 man most conditions RTT. Getting setup as a field tech with per diem for lodging which can amount to a lot if you can live lean. Nature of the work would leave little time for much other than work and sleep so why not recoup as much as possible right?

I've had my eye on the cascadia line for a while but I feel that with all the market development since I last looked, am I sniffing the right tree?

Technically I'm even open to the aussie swag style bivy but honestly then I have a tiny tent and cot already but I'm interested in getting up and away from ground heat etc.
Sponsored

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
We have had really good luck with our free spirit odyssey. It’s a true 4 season tent as long as you order the premium Model (they run 20% off a few times a year). Our recent outing we had folks still unzipping covers, or putting our awnings over the windows and we were done and already setting up to cook dinner. At first I thought the mattress was going to be stiff but it’s actually really really comfortable.
And it’s super low profile. Now that does mean that you can’t stow your bedding in it. But we have managed to get a few down blankets in and everything latched down no problem moving from one site the next.
Jeep Gladiator RTT best value for money D0969A28-7236-431C-A58A-2E678A1F29E7
Jeep Gladiator RTT best value for money 84291FEF-3B4C-4648-B20C-2D14817C366C