rubi molle seat panels

Jhoude19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT & 1998 Jeep XJ
anyone try to add the rubicon molle seat panels to their sport/overland? is it even possible?
Sponsored

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
Following...

Scenario

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
anyone try to add the rubicon molle seat panels to their sport/overland? is it even possible?
I installed the 3-piece MOLLE case set to the backs of my Rubicon seats and immediately sent them back. They eliminate all knee room from the rear seats, making it very difficult for passengers to get in/out. Only very flat attachments should be considered.

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Billet Silver)
Occupation
Military Officer
I installed the 3-piece MOLLE case set to the backs of my Rubicon seats and immediately sent them back. They eliminate all knee room from the rear seats, making it very difficult for passengers to get in/out. Only very flat attachments should be considered.
I added a Oricase Tactical Admin Molle Pouch behind the passenger seat. It hold stuff for my son in his car set - has a book, puizzle book, reading light, and sunglasses, with room to spare.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XJ4J299/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a Tactical Baby Gear MOLLE Dump Pouch (which holds a trash bag) behinmd the driver seat. Collapses in the pouch when not needed, and my son can reach from the passenger side.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A7A5CB4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I'm going to bring this back up to the top as I have the same question as OP

Sponsored

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
I have the Rubicon. I removed the seat back molles section. They side upward with clips into the seat frame, then have 2 screws at the bottom to hold them in. Don't know if that helps, but hopefully a step forward.

Last edited:

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Rubicon. I removed the seat back molles section. They side upward with clips into the seat frame, then have 2 screws at the bottom to hold them in. Don't know if that helps, but hopefully a step forward.
Sorry for dusting off a dead thread, but was there any attachment through the rear of the seat, or just up through the bottom? Any pictures of parts after you pulled them?

Would love to add these in just as protection from my kids feet!
Sponsored