• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rubicon cloth seat covers

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I have the cloth seat covers for the rear seats out of a 2020 rubicon. I will have the front seat covers soon as I am replacing my seats with leather seat covers. If anyone has a cloth rubicon where your seats got damaged I am willing to give you the covers for just the price of shipping or meet up in San Antonio area,
Sponsored

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 95 Tacoma, 09 Cayman S
Occupation
Horses
We’re also removing cloth and replacing it with leather today.

Do you have any pictures? I think we might have goofed up a seatbelt :(

OP
OP

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
The rear center seat belt I’m assuming? i can get you pics in a bit or post yours and I should be able to tell you what you have wrong

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
The rear center seat belt I’m assuming? i can get you pics in a bit or post yours and I should be able to tell you what you have wrong
Yes, rear center. Retracted and locked, can’t get it to unlock & give slack.

The seats are starting to look pretty good though.

OP
OP

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Yes, rear center. Retracted and locked, can’t get it to unlock & give slack.

The seats are starting to look pretty good though.
First off is the seat back in the vertical position? (Straight Up and down) Second off all there is a plastic stopper on the seat belt which prevents it from retracting into the seatbelt mechanism. If you still have issues unbolt it from the bottom of the seat cushion. Then force it to retract (That plastic on the seatbelt will have to be forced in) Then you should be able to pull it out. Clip a good amount of excess to prevent this until its reinstalled in the vehicle.

Sponsored

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
Will do, thanks.

How did your install go? We’re about done with the backseat, took all day but we don’t know what we’re doing. I guess it’ll be an all-nighter.

OP
OP

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Will do, thanks.

How did your install go? We’re about done with the backseat, took all day but we don’t know what we’re doing. I guess it’ll be an all-nighter.
It came out well. I was worried about some of the wrinkles but after looking up some pics from a local shop I realized that was on par with what there doing. After sitting out in the Texas heat then massaging it a bit they went away.

Im glad I did it my self Thats 1k more I can spend elsewhere on the vehicle now

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
So our back seats look great and we’re tackling the front now. Any tips on disconnecting the wiring? This harness is a little jerk.

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
Ok, got that. Now to deal with the passenger side airbag.

Sponsored

CroweGladiator

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I’ve been wanting to do this as well but can’t find much info on how to do it.
How did y’all handle the airbag.

Also what color are the covers?

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
I’ve been wanting to do this as well but can’t find much info on how to do it.
How did y’all handle the airbag.

Also what color are the covers?

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...tzkin-install-today-and-need-some-help.30879/

That's not what you'd call a build thread, more just me live-posting my confusion, but it's more info than I've found out there as far as Katzkins in our trucks goes.

We're going to do the driver's seat later in the week and I'm happy to take more pictures of the airbag parts if I remember. You have to disconnect the wire and lace it out of the old fabric and back through the new, as well as super carefully removing it from its special fabric sleeve in the old fabric and sliding it into the fabric sleeve attached to the leather (the leather has to be most of the way inside out for this step) and then nestling it into the recess of the foam.

I got tricked: there's a plastic cover that said "Airbag" on it and I just assumed that was where the airbag was. It's not; just kind of denotes which side of the seat the airbag is in.

Anyway we're about 3/4 done and I'll keep posting. I don't know what I'm doing so don't take it as an instruction manual.

Keila

First Name
Keila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Horses
As to colors, you can order whatever you want - they have some crazy custom choices including exotic leathers and every color you could want.

We bought on eBay and got the basic solid (non-perforated) black leather with red stitching. $550 + $80/shipping. We weren't looking for a fashion statement, just a solution for dog hair - but you could do something truly unique and cool if you wanted to.

Of course if you really care how it looks you might also consider professional installation

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I would like to thank cdemarac (Cody) for sending me his brand new stock JT Rubicon seat covers just for the cost of Postage. Such a cool guy ! He does the Jeep nation proud !

Lrodriguez

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Will do, thanks.

Any chance you still have your cloth seats laying around?
Sponsored