Rubicon dash color debate

FCrackerJLRubi

Has anyone bothered to come across any confirmation regarding the red dash? Will all Rubicons have that red dash or is it related to the interior option since it's not its own option yet? For example all the rubicons we have seen featured the red dash, and they all had black leather. We have yet to see a cloth interior Rubicon so that is still up in the air. While they were doing the press thing in AZ there was a two door Rubi with the heritage tan interior that had a grey dash instead of red. I'm really hoping my cloth interior has a red dash!

Advertisement

OP

JayV

Has anyone bothered to come across any confirmation regarding the red dash? Will all Rubicons have that red dash or is it related to the interior option since it's not its own option yet? For example all the rubicons we have seen featured the red dash, and they all had black leather. We have yet to see a cloth interior Rubicon so that is still up in the air. While they were doing the press thing in AZ there was a two door Rubi with the heritage tan interior that had a grey dash instead of red. I'm really hoping my cloth interior has a red dash!
I feel like one of the reviews I watched yesterday had a Rubi in it with black cloth interior...red dash and red stitching.

OP

FCrackerJLRubi

Ok so in the AZ video that TFL did they drive a granite 4 door Rubi, heritage tan leather with a grey dash, there is also a red 2 door with the heritage and a grey dash. We can easily confirm the red dash with black leather, grey dash with heritage tan leather, but nothing on cloth yet.

OP

DanW

I feel like one of the reviews I watched yesterday had a Rubi in it with black cloth interior...red dash and red stitching.
Please post the link. That's the interior I ordered and I'd love to get a look at it. Thanks!

OP

Spank

Jump to 9:50. Your options are red or grey, but I don't think the material one is available for the Rubi.