• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Rubicon Gladiator Polished Wheels - Atlanta area

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
LOWERED to $1,100

4 Polished Gladiator wheels with tires. 350 miles on them (essentially brand new). no scratches or any issues. Includes the TPMS monitors. NOW $1,100. I have more pictures if you want to see closeups or each tire individually...but everything is perfect. Eric

polished wheels1.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ericvJL

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More pictures of the wheels/tires....

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

OP
OP
ericvJL

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s your best price for these shipped to CT 06478
Not sure I want to go through the hassle of shipping. But if there's a way for you to schedule and pay for the shipping on your own...I'm happy to drop off the wheels somewhere or have them picked up at my house.

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I’m about 2 hours from you. Consider meeting me around the AL / GA line?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ericvJL

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, sorry, but I really don't have time. I'll drop the price $100 for your trouble to travel if that helps.

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Yeah I get it. Can’t make the four hour round trip. Thanks
Sponsored