eternus Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jody
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 JKU Anvil
    Liked:
    #1 Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    I don't need the Rubicon features in my truck, so I won't pay that premium. That being said, there are some interior features that I will likely want to implement since they will make the hauling of family a bit less stressful. Specifically;

• Charging ports for the back seat - there are JKU mods for this
    • Armrest for the back seat - not sure about this one yet
    • Make the back seat more "recliny"? - there are JKU mods for this
    • Headliner for temperature and noise reduction
    • Bed plug (outlet) (vs factory)
    • LED Headlights/Fog Lights
    • LED Taillights
    • LED Interior lights
    It seems like you can get everything else fairly easily, and the above aren't all Rubicon exclusives. I'd like to start to build a page for making your non-premium version of the Gladiator into something with creature comforts. Gonna go mine links from the JL boards now.

mfran12345 and Englane like this.
  2. 5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2010 Liberty Limited 185K miles
    Liked:
    Add: bed plug (keep doors mechanical), LED

3. Lou2.0

Lou2.0 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Lou
    Vehicle(s):
    Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
    Liked:
    retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
    I'm not a big fan of the ever increasing use of high tech in MY vehicle choices, but, power windows have been a part of ALL vehicles for SO long now . . . it's like second nature to me ! Seems ODD to not have it now ! I dig the Rubi and all its added capability . . . IF I had the "balls" to do the things Rubi-Guys tend to do (vs. non rubi-guys) ! But I'm ok with a Sport S (wish I could get it with the JK's popup CD player/radio of old, ha !). Wish Jeep would bring back the CD player for the Wranglers, like they've done for the RAM 1500's ! Really miss playing my large CD collection - Classic '60's/70's R&R, JAZZ, and yes Classical - love Mr. Beethoven . Of course the 200+ Less poundage is nice too - probably makes the Sport S a tiny bit peppier ! I can Dream, can't I ? :( ;) :) . . . :clap:

5JeepsAz likes this.
  4. 5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2010 Liberty Limited 185K miles
    Liked:

I'm mixed on the deck also. I'm against spaceship coloration. Just give me a button or knob thats dust and water proof. Liking satellite radio too. Ever since I turned in my 6 CD changer full I'm kinda bent about it. Still missing my 1st side of Stones 40 licks!

Lou2.0 likes this.