• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Rubicon Rock Rails (body side set)

JeepTK

First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Pilot
Free to anyone who wants them for their jeep and promises to do something nice for another person

Richmond, VA 23229 pick-up

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rock Rails (body side set) 20200515_161421

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Rock Rails (body side set) 20200515_161421
I just ordered a JT and would like a set of these. Truck doesnā€™t come in until sometime in August. Happy to pay it forward, just not sure how at this point. I do know these things have a way of working out. Iā€™m in the Charlottesville area.

JeepTK

First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pilot
I just ordered a JT and would like a set of these. Truck doesnā€™t come in until sometime in August. Happy to pay it forward, just not sure how at this point. I do know these things have a way of working out. Iā€™m in the Charlottesville area.
Free to anyone who wants them for their jeep and promises to do something nice for another person

Richmond, VA 23229 pick-up

Update: The something nice for someone elseā€¦I took my Jeep salesperson and his daughter for their first flight in a small aircraft this week. His daughter steals the show. Hereā€™s a link to a video on his Facebook page.

JeepTK

First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pilot
Update: The something nice for someone elseā€¦I took my Jeep salesperson and his daughter for their first flight in a small aircraft this week. His daughter steals the show. Hereā€™s a link to a video on his Facebook page.

[/QUOTE]

OP
OP

Bdervi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '08 JKU
Awesome

Sponsored

Knightindullarmor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
Occupation
Firearms Instructor
Very nice. My daughter loved airplanes when she was a toddler. She progressed to going to airshows and became a Blue Angels fan from ages 4 to 8. For her 7th birthday, I chartered a private flight for her over my hometown of Baltimore. She loved it and the smile on the little girl's face in this video brought back fond memories.

JeepTK

First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pilot
Very nice. My daughter loved airplanes when she was a toddler. She progressed to going to airshows and became a Blue Angels fan from ages 4 to 8. For her 7th birthday, I chartered a private flight for her over my hometown of Baltimore. She loved it and the smile on the little girl's face in this video brought back fond memories.
Cool! It was so awesome to watch her have so much fun. Those memories are priceless.

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
Hi,

Do you still have these? I'm near the Richmond Virginia area for work this week and could swing by.

OP
OP

Bdervi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '08 JKU
Sorry I just promised them to someone else 2days ago.
Sponsored