Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper part number

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Found someone selling a Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper for $150 the photo shows the part number as 6LN31RXFAE. But search shows up nothing. Not familiar with the Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper. Its about a 4 hour drive for me so would want to know if this is the real deal before making the journey

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper part number 1600051928104

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Steel Rear Bumper part number 1600051948060

1600051910151.png
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Sure looks legit to me. There wouldn't be much incentive for another company to create a knock off version since not a whole lot of people looking for a new rear bumper would replace with a factory option.

Could reach out to the seller and ask what they replaced their factory bumper with, maybe them showing some pics of their new bumper on their JT would alleviate your concerns.

I'm guessing the reason the part number doesn't come up is because the part with the sticker may just be a sub assembly of the final bumper part number (I'm a design engineer and this is common with my company)

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Search without the last 2 or 3 characters - could be a revision........

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I have the plastic bumper on my Sport S so $150 for the Rubicon Steel Bumper would be a decent upgrade I would think for small amount of money.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
Well I have the plastic bumper on my Sport S so $150 for the Rubicon Steel Bumper would be a decent upgrade I would think for small amount of money.
Yep, don't get me wrong, I'd probably pay $150 for it too for my sport, but there isn't much profit in that small price for some other company to try and make a knock off version. Plus the JT is so new yet that I doubt a copy could have been made this quickly anyways. Could also just bring your significant other and do a date night to whatever city you're picking it up at, make the trip for more than just the bumper.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If you end up not liking it, send it to me.........

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
I think me and shadowspapa fight for all the (rare) rubi takeoffs around the Midwest haha. I'm in SE south dakota, he's right across the border in iowa

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like the bumper but the part number I found 82215634AC from mopar

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, don't get me wrong, I'd probably pay $150 for it too for my sport, but there isn't much profit in that small price for some other company to try and make a knock off version. Plus the JT is so new yet that I doubt a copy could have been made this quickly anyways. Could also just bring your significant other and do a date night to whatever city you're picking it up at, make the trip for more than just the bumper.
Where its located at is very workable in fact I got that way numerous times a year to visit friends who are nearby. That is why its interesting to me cause I could go make a visit and pick this thing up

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I think me and shadowspapa fight for all the (rare) rubi takeoffs around the Midwest haha. I'm in SE south dakota, he's right across the border in iowa
JTs are RARE in Iowa. It's like bigfoot - you rarely see any here. So finding JT Rubicon take-offs?
LOL - right. I'll win powerball first - and I don't even play.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTs are RARE in Iowa. It's like bigfoot - you rarely see any here. So finding JT Rubicon take-offs?
LOL - right. I'll win powerball first - and I don't even play.
I just search on Facebook Marketplace every so often and find someone has posted something. I found my premium top that way, Rubi take off tires rims as well as Rubi take off shocks. Course I can't even give away the Max Tow shocks I took off. I tried to give them away and had no takers

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I keep an eye there, and craigslist, etc . - the issue is that they are always states and hours away. Nothing close. The closest I've found was Omaha and that worked well because I had a friend who lived only blocks from the guy selling the Rubicon tire and wheel take-offs. So my friend went to pick the stuff up instead of my paying and HOPING they'd be there when I got there.
That was still hours away, a whole day to go get them and come back.
Otherwise, you don't find anything in Iowa or close enough to get there and back in a single day.
You rarely even see JTs here on the road. If I want to see any other than my own, I have to drive 30 minutes to a dealer lot LOL.
Even where I bought mine - there's maybe 2 or 3 on their lot.

I'd not mind a Rubicon steel front bumper for mine so I could mount a winch, but all I ever see are NC, FL, TX or CA, etc. - I'd fall over if I ever saw JT Rubicon parts for sale in Iowa.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I keep an eye there, and craigslist, etc . - the issue is that they are always states and hours away. Nothing close. The closest I've found was Omaha and that worked well because I had a friend who lived only blocks from the guy selling the Rubicon tire and wheel take-offs. So my friend went to pick the stuff up instead of my paying and HOPING they'd be there when I got there.
That was still hours away, a whole day to go get them and come back.
Otherwise, you don't find anything in Iowa or close enough to get there and back in a single day.
You rarely even see JTs here on the road. If I want to see any other than my own, I have to drive 30 minutes to a dealer lot LOL.
Even where I bought mine - there's maybe 2 or 3 on their lot.

I'd not mind a Rubicon steel front bumper for mine so I could mount a winch, but all I ever see are NC, FL, TX or CA, etc. - I'd fall over if I ever saw JT Rubicon parts for sale in Iowa.
So far have been lucky to find everything within an hour or two this one is about 4 hours away. I haven yet to run across a front steel bumper that was close to me in Houston. All I seem to see are the plastic. Winch would be nice but I don't I would have any use for it where I am at and what I am using the truck for in the near future but a Winch ready bumper would be nice and I could mount some lights which is what I really need.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I located a factory steel Rubicon front in Texas - didn't pay attention as I'm not about to drive that far even if it is only about 250 bucks. The next closest is on the south end of IL - that's a heck of a drive and going through the nasty traffic around St. L to get there.
There's nothing as far as parts within a 3 or 4 hour drive for me. Nothing in Iowa at all, nothing even in the next states basedon FB and CL searches so far.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I located a factory steel Rubicon front in Texas - didn't pay attention as I'm not about to drive that far even if it is only about 250 bucks. The next closest is on the south end of IL - that's a heck of a drive and going through the nasty traffic around St. L to get there.
There's nothing as far as parts within a 3 or 4 hour drive for me. Nothing in Iowa at all, nothing even in the next states basedon FB and CL searches so far.
Seen a lot of stuff in Cali and Florida but those are way to far for me and I don't want to pay for shipping
Sponsored