Rubicon Suspension on Sport S.

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I'm sure this has been asked several times. Does Rubicon Suspension give any lift to a Sport S. I had someone tell me that the overland springs were actually longer than the Rubicon springs. Wasn't sure if the Rubicon springs were longer than the sport springs or not.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It will give you about 1" of lift in the front for sure, I'm not sure about the back because I left my back springs on because I have a Max Tow and I didn't want to compromise tow capacity. I have the Rubicon's springs up front and a 2.5" Readylift as well which gives 2.5" up front and 2" in the rear. I used the Rubicon Springs to get everything close to level

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Heres some pictures showing you the difference. If you look at the fender space you can see the front is a little higher, has more gap with the Rubicon springs in Front. Picture on right shows the 2.5" Ready lift with the Rubicon front springs, picture on right shows just the 2.5" Readylift

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Suspension on Sport S. IMG_2020-08-02_06-14-59.JPG

OP
OP
MHulsey91

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Heres some pictures showing you the difference. If you look at the fender space you can see the front is a little higher, has more gap with the Rubicon springs in Front. Picture on right shows the 2.5" Ready lift with the Rubicon front springs, picture on right shows just the 2.5" Readylift

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Suspension on Sport S. IMG_2020-08-02_06-14-59.JPG
Thanks. I don't have the Max tow so I wouldn't be loosing anything there. Did it change the ride quality any?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I don't have the Max tow so I wouldn't be loosing anything there. Did it change the ride quality any?
Nope, actually might have improved it a little. Took some bounce out of the front end.