First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Dog Trainer
Hey gang, need a quick answer on this one. I found an ad on Facebook Market Place; this is for a 2022 Gladiator, the seller pulled off the OEM suspension and put a lift kit on his vehicle. I have the Gladiator Sport and wanted to level it out, I think these parts are the best way to do. He sold the Fox Shocks, but that's not a big issue as I really like the Bilsteins better. He is asking $100.00!!!
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Suspension Parts on Sport? Rubicon Suspension Parts
Sponsored

SIG551-A1

First Name
Stazi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
If it's low miles, that's a great deal.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Hey gang, need a quick answer on this one. I found an ad on Facebook Market Place; this is for a 2022 Gladiator, the seller pulled off the OEM suspension and put a lift kit on his vehicle. I have the Gladiator Sport and wanted to level it out, I think these parts are the best way to do. He sold the Fox Shocks, but that's not a big issue as I really like the Bilsteins better. He is asking $100.00!!!
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Suspension Parts on Sport? Rubicon Suspension Parts
The only thing different about the Rubicon stuff vs yours (minus shocks) is the springs. They will provide a little lift, but I wouldn't bother swapping anything else over.

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
Fwiw I sold my stock rubi suspension for 200.00 local. Everything minus the rear track bar because I used it for a brace on another project

Sponsored

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
If you put a leveling kit on while swapping springs it will be more worth the work. IMO it’s not worth it just to put the springs in by themselves. You may get .5-1” of lift. All those other parts besides the springs are same as your sport.

Mav4x4Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Truck Builder
If you are wanting to go for level I'd just pick up a set of Teraflex 1.5" spacers for around the same price sooner than having a pile of scrap metal in the way. Only thing good to you is the springs.

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Like others have said, the only things that are different are the shocks and springs. All control arms, sway bar links, and track bars are the same.

I paid $200 for Rubicon shocks and springs. Gained 3/4" or so of ride height.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
The Rubicon suspension will level out a sport if you leave the rear springs on the sport and just swap the front springs, about all you need to do. I did it this way with mine and added a 2.5 inch Readylift set lift kit to it.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
The only thing different about the Rubicon stuff vs yours (minus shocks) is the springs. They will provide a little lift, but I wouldn't bother swapping anything else over.
If you put a leveling kit on while swapping springs it will be more worth the work. IMO it’s not worth it just to put the springs in by themselves. You may get .5-1” of lift. All those other parts besides the springs are same as your sport.
The front Rubicon shocks were a welcome addition to my Max Tow. Really freed up the steering and softened the ride up front. I also have a winch and Sony l Mopar stubby bumper.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/those-who-swapped-to-rubicon-shocks-springs.46444/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ock-max-tow-shocks-with-rubicons.34555/page-2

Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys