Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up a Rubicon "take-off" suspension for my Max-Tow and am stoked to install it.
Question.....does anybody have the springs and Fox shock part numbers for the front and rear ??
, I have all the springs/shocks/arms, but nothing was "tagged" as to their location, they only have the part numbers on them. I'm thinking I should probably leaving the rear Max-Tow springs on there, and just swap out the shocks, as I've heard the Max-Tow rear springs are better.
Also, I got a 3/4" daystar spacer to use as a leveler for the front to squeeze 35" Cepeks in there ....that shouldn't be an issue, right ?

Thanks in advance Fam !
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up a Rubicon "take-off" suspension for my Max-Tow and am stoked to install it.
Question.....does anybody have the springs and Fox shock part numbers for the front and rear ??
, I have all the springs/shocks/arms, but nothing was "tagged" as to their location, they only have the part numbers on them. I'm thinking I should probably leaving the rear Max-Tow springs on there, and just swap out the shocks, as I've heard the Max-Tow rear springs are better.
Also, I got a 3/4" daystar spacer to use as a leveler for the front to squeeze 35" Cepeks in there ....that shouldn't be an issue, right ?

Thanks in advance Fam !
If you're going to be towing regularly, I would leave the springs and just replace the shocks. Otherwise, just replace the front springs and all the shocks. I don't know the part numbers, but there are some threads in the Suspension section. If I remember correctly, the longer shocks go on the rear, and the springs are paired with the higher number fitting on the passenger side.

OP
OP
DaddyG

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
If you're going to be towing regularly, I would leave the springs and just replace the shocks. Otherwise, just replace the front springs and all the shocks. I don't know the part numbers, but there are some threads in the Suspension section. If I remember correctly, the longer shocks go on the rear, and the springs are paired with the higher number fitting on the passenger side.

Thanks Mr. Bill
That was my thoughts too ....front springs and spacers and shocks, and just rear shocks

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
You can search the part numbers online and it will tell you. Only springs have a specific side. Shocks are just front and back
Sponsored