Sponsored

Rubicon take-offs on a High Altitude.

Freehand

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude, 2018 Grand Cherokee Summit.
Occupation
Retired
As the title says......I’m considering putting Rubicon take-off wheels and tires on my High Altitude that came with the standard 20” x 8” wheels and all terrain tires.

Other than the cost of the Rubicon wheels and tires, are there any downsides?........any upsides?

Thanks
Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Do it! I love the color matched bumpers and options that come with the high altitude. But, just my personal opinion, 20" wheels have no place on a Jeep that sees anything but pavement. Unless you are going over a 42" tire! I'm old school I guess.
Just curious what is the spare wheel size on your High Altitude? Overlands come with 18" wheels, but still have a 17" spare. That right there would convince me to move down to 17" wheels all around.

Dmehrl

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator high altitude
Occupation
Shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Do it! I love the color matched bumpers and options that come with the high altitude. But, just my personal opinion, 20" wheels have no place on a Jeep that sees anything but pavement. Unless you are going over a 42" tire! I'm old school I guess.
Just curious what is the spare wheel size on your High Altitude? Overlands come with 18" wheels, but still have a 17" spare. That right there would convince me to move down to 17" wheels all around.
I have a high altitude also, comes with a 17” spare. I’m looking for a nice 17x9 package to replace the 20’s
Sponsored