• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Rubicon Take Offs

fakemessiah23

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Geo Metro, 2020 JT
Occupation
@pickelator
hey all I am selling some jeep gladiator parts

Front plastic bumper - 20
Rear steel bumper - 50

All 4 tow hooks RED - 225

Gladiator rear bed sill box/bed rails/corner protection with brackets. - 400 Can be found new here 180 per side plus 80 per bracket full set is 560 plus tax https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/sill-box-gladiator-jt/passenger-side

All together 600 obo
Sponsored

DrJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Overland
You willing to ship just the rear steel bumper?

37203 if so, let me know cost to ship.

Prusselltu

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in steel rear bumper and rear bed rails, brackets, and rock rails. Let me know what part of PA your in, I'm near the Cabela's in Hamburg. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
fakemessiah23

fakemessiah23

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Geo Metro, 2020 JT
Occupation
@pickelator
I am sorry folks my emails weren't updating me. but this stuff all sold as of last evening.
Sponsored