Sponsored

Rubicon takeoffs vs Mopar 2” for Sport

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Is putting the suspension from a Rubicon about as much lift as the 2” Mopar? Someone claiming to work for Jeep (fb listing) said they are the same.

I have done some due diligence and searched, and so far the only thing I could find is one post about the Rubicon takeoffs adding 1.5” to a Sport (no -JT forum).

If putting on a Rubicon suspension bought for $300 will do just about the same as a Mopar kit for $1500...
Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Not even close. Then there'd be little reason for Rubicon owners to switch to the Mopar 2", and they do all the time. The takeoff Rubi suspension should be a small improvement in height for Sport or Overland though.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Is putting the suspension from a Rubicon about as much lift as the 2” Mopar? Someone claiming to work for Jeep (fb listing) said they are the same.

I have done some due diligence and searched, and so far the only thing I could find is one post about the Rubicon takeoffs adding 1.5” to a Sport (no -JT forum).

If putting on a Rubicon suspension bought for $300 will do just about the same as a Mopar kit for $1500...
The person who told you that is an imbecile.

Sponsored

Moparbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 gladiator 18 compass 16 Challenger shaker
I can tell you we just installed a mopar 2" lift on a customers Rubicon le we measured before and after at suspension points and it raised it exactly 2"

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I installed the Mopar 2" lift on my JT Rubicon and got 2.25" of lift up front.

MercMan54

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
@PyrPatriot I was wondering if you tried the Rubicon takeoff suspension and what you thought about it. I posted a similar question that you had and found your thread. Thank you
Sponsored