First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Just curious on how this bumper is holding up for most? My shopping list was the Rubicon steel bumper but I can save myself nearly a grand if I buy the Arcus with my Warn 10s. Feel free to pist pics too. Rust issues? Dent easy? Etc.
Sponsored

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Mine has been great. Love it! I went back and forth between the Arcus and Venator. Glad I went with the Arcus. I receive compliments all the time. No rust to report. Only complaint is it’s a pain in the ass to install alone. Having help is a plus so you don’t scuff it up. I don’t think you can go wrong for the price.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Courtsm3

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Im about 75% convinced to go this direction. The stamped look is very clean and its a stubby too. Ticks a lot of boxes.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator Rugged Ridge Arcus 1615344396052

Love mine. For the price, it’s a great option.
Any issue mounting the lights there? Isn’t that where the bull bar goes?

Sponsored

kaeo_15

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Nope. Just repurposed the overrider holes. Only possible issue is that the holes are almost directly behind the recovery hooks. Fine for my particular 6” KCs. Could be an issue for smaller lights.

OP
OP
Courtsm3

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Jeep Gladiator Rugged Ridge Arcus 1615344396052

Love mine. For the price, it’s a great option.
I had another concern and that was with my DD sport sae fogs light. I see you have the same. Hows the light pattern? Any cut off or change in projection on the road?

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Nope. Just repurposed the overrider holes. Only possible issue is that the holes are almost directly behind the recovery hooks. Fine for my particular 6” KCs. Could be an issue for smaller lights.
I’m planning on those lights as well.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
That looks great! Thanks for the good report on quality and install. Was there any difference in front end feel? Could you tell?This just started pulling on my wallet! 🤩
No difference. The Arcus bumper is really just a shell that covers the beefy winch plate. The whole thing isn’t very heavy at all. My winch has synthetic rope so even with a 12k winch on it it still doesn’t compress the front springs a measurable amount from what it was with a factory bumper. I was on the fence about the Arcus and considered several others but it really checked all the boxes except being indestructible which probably wasn’t realistic.i like that it’s a stubby but that’s it’s not too short. It was places for fog lights and a recessed winch which on a stubby is hard to find. My Mojave’s steel skid plate is being powder coated black and once I get it bolted on I think the front end appearance will be complete. I also added a factor 55 expert flatlink to replace the warm hook. Much safer and improves the appearance even more
Sponsored