Sponsored

Rugged Ridge Sunshade

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Purchased a Rugged Ridge Jeep JL two-door sunshade. I think it fits the soft top gladiator perfect. Covers the front and extends into the rear to provide shade for the rear occupants. I bought it off Amazon for $62 bucks but I think you can buy it from Extreme Terrain for cheaper.

Pros for me are the velcro straps are easy to pull off and on. I would say less than 10 mins to install. I plan on leaving it on all the time.

Short video at the end too to see how it fits inside and with top down.
Top.JPG
Back.JPG
Inside.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG
Top.JPG

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't say it fits it perfect. The rear hangs down quite a bit over the passengers' head and will definitely flap uncontrollably with the top and doors off. Why not just go with one from Spiderwebshade, Alienshade or J-Tops that is made specifically for the Gladiator?

OP
OP

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
You are right, it's not a perfect fit as it's made for a 2dr JL. It does fit really well though and works for what I need. Drove around today with the soft top down, no flapping in the back. I wanted the spidershade but it was more than I wanted to spend, the rugged ridge is about 1/3 of the price. Although it would have been nice because my preference would be for a tan top to match the saddle seats.
Sponsored