Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
2021 Snazzberry Mojave soft top

Red Summit Machine Works
-Side step kit that is a weld on for the factory Rubicon sliders need to be welded and powder coated.
-Alpha Series front bumper-wishlist
-tire carrier rear bumper- wishlist
Xtrusion-Overland
- XTR-1 bed rack, waiting on delivery, testing mounting brackets for tonneau cover rails.
BAK
-X4s tonneau cover, easy install, decent quality, definitely a sturdy cover.
Oracle
-Flush mount tails, fit and finish could be a little better, but overall quality seems on part with factory halogen tails.

Jeep Gladiator Sanctuary build 20211207_154222
Jeep Gladiator Sanctuary build 20211207_154204
Sponsored

Last edited:

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Great to see another black soft top!

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Great to see another black soft top!
I love the soft top, I just wish they had come out with this truck a few years ago so I could have modified it before the kids came along lol.

Not a huge fan of black on most vehicles, but since I can use the excuse of its a Jeep or its a truck for it being dirty all the time, it isn't too bad.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
So, because the build was moving as slow as it was, and the dealer offered a ridiculous amount for my Sport S, I decided to trade up to a Snazzberry Mojave. My lights and bed cover will transfer over, and hopefully my bed rack comes in sometime next week. Will post pictures later.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Need to get the tonneau cover put on, and hopefully I get the brackets for my rack next week, all of the extrusion came in yesterday.

Still talking with Red Summit Machine Works about bumpers as they are now leaning more towards a specialty shop than a flat out production shop for jeep parts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator Sanctuary build 20211218_132649
Got my BAK Revolver X4s put back on today, hoping my bed rack brackets come in next week. I'm getting the 3rd revision of these brackets to test fit the Xtrusion-Overland XTR1 rack directly to my tonneau cover rails.

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Can’t wait to see more on the xtrusion brackets. I’m ready to pull the trigger, just waiting to see if they have the final design done yet and how stable it is in the bak rails. Also, the softtop has been available for years. My July 2019 build was premium twill softtop only. I’ve since added a hardtop also, but they were producing them mostly from the beginning. I did have to custom order though because dealer orders were either dual top, hard top, or the basic vinyl top on a base sport.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Can’t wait to see more on the xtrusion brackets. I’m ready to pull the trigger, just waiting to see if they have the final design done yet and how stable it is in the bak rails. Also, the softtop has been available for years. My July 2019 build was premium twill softtop only. I’ve since added a hardtop also, but they were producing them mostly from the beginning. I did have to custom order though because dealer orders were either dual top, hard top, or the basic vinyl top on a base sport.
If I don't get an out for delivery message soon from UPS I might just go try picking them up myself. They are only 15 minutes from my house right now. The brackets I'm getting to test are already their 3rd revision, so we will see. My next debate is do I want to mount the tire to the rack or get the spare tire carrier for the rear bumper.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
When are you going to get the side steps from Red summit? I also want their front bumper Alpha. But in aluminum.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
When are you going to get the side steps from Red summit? I also want their front bumper Alpha. But in aluminum.
I have them, just need to weld them to the rock rails. Was out of commission for a month thanks to a staph infection and wasn't able to get as much done as I'd have liked. Going to try getting those mounted up in the next few weeks.

If you are wanting to get offroad gear from Red Summit you will want to do it right away, they are moving away from offroad manufacturing for a while at least. He got tired of everyone bitching about their price point, and he was mostly doing it just for fun. I'm hoping to get one of their last rear bumpers if the 15 product run hasn't all been claimed.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
I have them, just need to weld them to the rock rails. Was out of commission for a month thanks to a staph infection and wasn't able to get as much done as I'd have liked. Going to try getting those mounted up in the next few weeks.

If you are wanting to get offroad gear from Red Summit you will want to do it right away, they are moving away from offroad manufacturing for a while at least. He got tired of everyone bitching about their price point, and he was mostly doing it just for fun. I'm hoping to get one of their last rear bumpers if the 15 product run hasn't all been claimed.
Bummer. Well maybe I'll just fab up my own. The Alpha is not super expensive.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Bummer. Well maybe I'll just fab up my own. The Alpha is not super expensive.
No, but his cost to fab the rear bumper with tire carrier was high. I think he quoted me 3500 for fully optioned rear bumper. I was willing to save up for it, but some people aren't.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
No, but his cost to fab the rear bumper with tire carrier was high. I think he quoted me 3500 for fully optioned rear bumper. I was willing to save up for it, but some people aren't.
Yeah. Same here. As far as saving for it. But I can purchase the JCR bombproof bearing and build my own too. It's a toss up.

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
If I don't get an out for delivery message soon from UPS I might just go try picking them up myself. They are only 15 minutes from my house right now. The brackets I'm getting to test are already their 3rd revision, so we will see. My next debate is do I want to mount the tire to the rack or get the spare tire carrier for the rear bumper.
My last jeep had a swing out tire carrier on the rear bumper and I found it a hassle for day to day use, even trail use. I’ll go to great lengths now to avoid another bumper swing out if I can help it.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Wasn't able to install today, but my hardware for my rack finally came in today. Verified the fit of the mounting brackets on the Revolver x4s rail and it fits perfect, can't wait to get the mount on in the next couple days.
Jeep Gladiator Sanctuary build 20211228_152722
Jeep Gladiator Sanctuary build 20211228_152708
Sponsored