Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

steveorama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I just placed an order for a 2022 today and unfortunately tan leather is no longer an option. I wish it were because you're right, it's perfect with Sarge Green.

Though to change things up I went with steel gray leather. It'll sort of remind me of my mom's old 96 Impala, which was gray green metallic with gray leather, and not really a color combo you see a lot of.
Steel gray, sounds like you ordered a Mojave. Tan leather was never an option on the Mojave, only on Rubicon and Overland trims.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Steel gray, sounds like you ordered a Mojave. Tan leather was never an option on the Mojave, only on Rubicon and Overland trims.
You're right, it's a Mojave. I didn't realize it was never an option for this trim. A shame, because it's the perfect match no matter what sticker is across the hood.

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
I just placed an order for a 2022 today and unfortunately tan leather is no longer an option. I wish it were because you're right, it's perfect with Sarge Green.

Though to change things up I went with steel gray leather. It'll sort of remind me of my mom's old 96 Impala, which was gray green metallic with gray leather, and not really a color combo you see a lot of.
I got the factory tan cloth seats when I ordered mine because I liked the color combo.
First "Jeep Wave" oil change at the dealership, they left 1 large and 1 smaller oil stains on my driver seat.
The following week I had Katzkin put tan leather covers in.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club IMG_20210617_154558491_HDR

Hope you enjoy your new Gladiator as much as I enjoy mine.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Yeah I'm definitely disappointed I had to get Gray instead of Tan. Whoever came up with that color as the option sure didn't look at the two interior colors side by side in a Gladiator. Obviously some marketing idiot came up with the idea that this specific high end model HAD to have a model only interior color as the alternate to black.....

Hopefully I'll be happy enough with the gray that I don't end up buying tan seat covers....

Sponsored

steveorama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Yeah I'm definitely disappointed I had to get Gray instead of Tan. Whoever came up with that color as the option sure didn't look at the two interior colors side by side in a Gladiator. Obviously some marketing idiot came up with the idea that this specific high end model HAD to have a model only interior color as the alternate to black.....

Hopefully I'll be happy enough with the gray that I don't end up buying tan seat covers....
I don't normally like gray interiors personally myself, but with certain color combinations it looks ok. My wife had it on a Jeep Liberty and I never liked it. She almost got it on her Subaru Outback, but I talked her into another one just to get black. I would of preferred the brown interior even on that car as it's usually my favorite, but was only available in their highest Touring trim and we didn't personally want to spend a few thousand more for some stainless steel accents and brown interior. It's also her car so I used up all of what "I wanted" just to get her out of gray so I'm good.

I actually wouldn't mind the gray interior if I had to have it on a Hydro blue, black, Stingray, Silver, Graphite, Nacho, white, basically all the cool color spectrum paints. Gray normally doesn't work well with warm or earth tones IMO. I feel the same way with the Mojave orange accents and Rubicon red. On certain paint colors it looks great on others it clashes. I was real close to buying an almost identical trimmed out Rubi in SG sitting next to the JTO I bought, but what determined it for me was the JTO had tan leather vs black on the Rubi and the red accents on the green had a Xmas vibe I didn't really like. The almost $10k difference was also a deciding factor too though. LOL.

curtdennis

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
This is Max. Got him in July and just LOVIN' the Jeep experience.

2021 Gladdy Sport w/Max tow pkg. NO PROBLEMS towing a 7k, 29ft TT.

So far the only issue is the mirrors and waiting for my Damn CAPPER from A.R.E.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club Max2

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
Added a Rubicon oem steel rear bumper and smittybilt defender rack. Waiting on my red rock rails, a tan soft topper and then Im done until the warranty is up. Are there any affordable tube fenders for the jt's? They all seem ungoldly expensive for what you get.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 20211029_171751

Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Does anyone have one with a soft top and painted fenders?

I see soft top with black fenders and painted fenders with a hard top, but no soft top with painted fender builds.