Sponsored

Sarge502: The Practical Overland (Progress Thread)

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the ride/handling of the AEV spacer lift?
Like it a lot actually. Ill probably be going to the AEV Dualsport 2.5 eventually. But not because I'm unhappy with the spacer lift. I just want a full out suspension lift versus the spacer since it comes with new shocks and springs tuned specifically for the JTs and JLs. But been happy with the spacer lift thus far. Sits nice. Even with getting the slight factory rake back.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Like it a lot actually. Ill probably be going to the AEV Dualsport 2.5 eventually. But not because I'm unhappy with the spacer lift. I just want a full out suspension lift versus the spacer since it comes with new shocks and springs tuned specifically for the JTs and JLs. But been happy with the spacer lift thus far. Sits nice. Even with getting the slight factory rake back.
I had an AEV spacer lift on my JK and lived with it for years before going to a Dual sport 2.5. It performed very well on and off road for the 110k miles or so that I had it. I like the Dualsport better because it's got more lift, but otherwise they didn't ride too differently, at least on the JK. That's why I asked. I'd certainly consider the spacer lift on my JT.

Last edited:

JWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey, what route did you go through to get a Gloss black 2024 Grille? Looks great!