Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
E-CLIK is a Semi-Active Suspension system, providing composure on road, while not losing comfort on the trails. It is Suspension Without Compromise.
The SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu Suspension System for Jeeps contains 4 Shocks, Main Harness, Power Harness, Color Touch Screen Controller w/ Pro Menu, Controller mount, IMU w/ Bracket, ECU, Front Shock Harness, Rear Shock Harness, Zip-Ties, Fasteners, and Instructions.
- Fits: 2019-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT Models with 1.5" – 5" inch lift
From winding roads, to the toughest trails, to the unforgiving deserts of Baja, E-CLIK doesn’t compromise and transforms the way the Jeep operates. Its composure on the roads, while not losing comfort on the trails will completely change your expectations of how a Jeep can drive. Paired with our 2.5” Piggyback shocks, E-CLIK Active provides the ultimate, state-of-the-art, Semi-Active Jeep shock solution.
- E-CLIK Active utilizes 12 inputs from the vehicle’s sensors (utilizing the OBD2 port) and our IMU to automatically adjust itself 250 times a second, based on the terrain and driving conditions.
- Three Terrain modes make it so you don’t have to be a shock expert to get performance out of the shocks:
- Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
- Loading down your Jeep or towing? E-CLIK Active has rear load capacity adjustment.
- Our 2.5” Piggyback shocks features a bump zone within the shock for increased compression damping at the end of the stroke. The shock was designed with durability and performance in mind: 7/8ths stainless shafts, Low Friction Seals and DU Piston Bushing, & high-quality Teflon lined bearings.
- The Pro menu allows you to go a step further, letting users fine tune to the automatic adjustments including:
- Pitch Sensitivity
- Roll Sensitivity
- Turn Sensitivity
- Throttle Sensitivity
- Brake Sensitivity
*Not currently compatible with Banks Derringer on Diesel Models. Waiting on Banks Update.