Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I do IT stuff so I can buy Jeep stuff.
I'm in the Lansdale area and in a just-in-case mindset, I am wondering if any of the other SE PA owners have a favorite dealer who doesn't immediately blame everything on a lift kit or a Tazer?
Sponsored

lppd45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon M/T, 1966 Deville convertible, 2013 Jetta TDI M/T, 2003 Road King, and 2016 CVO Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
Bob Weaver in Pottsville. I purchased from them. Have a dealer 5 miles from home. I still drive the 40 miles back to Pottsville for any issues.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Quigley Jeep, Bechtelsville, service guys when I told them about my rear diff sensor issue and that I put a Z wave in to stop the problem, they were like great idea it was nuts that they were changing out the whole axle for that , we think they are in stock we'll do it it ya want. they were backordered about 700 ahead, I said I'm cool waiting or might never bother, they were like sure , but you told us about it under warranty so relax. Rob my salesman was a stand up guy and actually knew all about the Jeep, including telling me the Mojave coming out might suite my needs and ordering we will save you money.....Jack

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
Tri COunty in Limerick never said anything to me. I didnt even take the Tazer out for the Jeep wave oil changes. Was in for the leaking back window warranty as well.
Sponsored