First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Electrician
Hoping someone can help a brother out. I bought a new to me set of wheels. They did not come with sensors. I have ordered new sensors from Mopar but I still have the original wheels. I have the originals sold I believe so i didn't want to remove the original TPMS. My question is since I bought factory new sensors should they sync up without me needing any programming done? Or is it something that will cause an issue and I should just spend the extra money and have the original to the vehicle ones installed and put the new ones in the wheels Im selling. Thanks.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Check eBay... I just got a complete set [x4] of brand-used OEM TPMS Sensors off a 2020 JT Gladiator for $75 shipped with tax. Said they were pulled from a truck with 100 miles on it. They arrived yesterday. After examining them, they look brand new. Very happy with my purchase. So, check eBay, you can find some good deals there. :like:

I got them to go in my new 20x10 wheels & 37x13.50’s so that way everything still works on my truck, and if I sell my stock wheels I can get more for them, or If I have to put them back on My truck for some reason, they still have sensors in them and will auto-sync back to my truck. :like:

OP
OP
Lenny351

Lenny351

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Electrician
Check eBay... I just got a complete set [x4] of brand-used OEM TPMS Sensors off a 2020 JT Gladiator for $75 shipped with tax. Said they were pulled from a truck with 100 miles on it. They arrived yesterday. After examining them, they look brand new. Very happy with my purchase. So, check eBay, you can find some good deals there. :like:

I got them to go in my new 20x10 wheels & 37x13.50’s so that way everything still works on my truck, and if I sell my stock wheels I can get more for them, or If I have to put them back on My truck for some reason, they still have sensors in them and will auto-sync back to my truck. :like:
Thanks. So did you have to do anything for the sensor and the truck to sync up and work or did they just work right out the gate?

Retro Bait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 1917 Buick Tk
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Caterpillar technical communicator
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Lenny351

Lenny351

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Electrician

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. So did you have to do anything for the sensor and the truck to sync up and work or did they just work right out the gate?
I haven't put them in yet... Wheels and tires are not here yet.

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Replaced mine when I installed 35's. Synced up without doing anything.
Sponsored