Seat Covers for a Gladiator...

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
I am trading in my Sahara JLU for a Rubicon Gladiator... Does anyone know if seat covers from the JLU will fit the Gladiator?

Sal
Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
They won't. Bartact are the best...and they only have fronts available right now.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
The JL fronts will fit and Bartact now sells the rears seat covers.

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
The JL fronts will fit and Bartact now sells the rears seat covers.
Rears for the Sport, or just the Rubi? I know the Rubicon rears have been available, but nothing for the Sport yet...

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
They won't. Bartact are the best...and they only have fronts available right now.
That is only partially accurate. I have had the rear seat covers in my truck for two months now. If you have leather seats Bartact has covers for you

Sponsored

Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
I bought Rough Country 2018-2019 JLU Front and back neoprene seat covers, the Front fit like a glove. The back 60/40 JLU is different and will not Fit the Gladiator, I suspected this and only wanting the Front seat covers I ordered the set for $159.00 and sold the back seat online for $50

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
The Bartact rear seat covers for the Gladiator as of now are for the seats with the fold down armrest, in essence the OEM leather seats only available on the Rubicon and Overland, not the cloth seat in any model. I am assuming Bartact will offer rear seat covers for the Gladiator cloth seats eventually as they do for the JL.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
That is only partially accurate. I have had the rear seat covers in my truck for two months now. If you have leather seats Bartact has covers for you
The Bartact rear seat covers for the Gladiator as of now are for the seats with the fold down armrest, in essence the OEM leather seats only available on the Rubicon and Overland, not the cloth seat in any model. I am assuming Bartact will offer rear seat covers for the Gladiator cloth seats eventually as they do for the JL.
You guys are correct - Bartact is shipping front and rear seat covers - rears must have the fold down armrest (JT's with OEM leather seats).

My Bartact seats and armrest cover, headrests and grab bar bag are arriving this AM by UPS

https://www.bartact.com/collections/jeep-gladiator-seat-covers

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Does anyone know how closely Bartact's "Orange" insert color matches Punk'n?

Sponsored

jtforrester

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Bartact now has seat covers for the rear seat without the fold down arm rest.

https://www.bartact.com/products/20...-armrest-only?rq=yr_2020~mk_jeep~md_gladiator
I installed the front and rear (without fold down arm rest) Tactical covers in Sport last weekend. They are a tight fit and require a lot of tugging and pulling, but look really good installed and worth the work. The plastic bag trick in the instructions was helpful. You will need a razor blade or an Exacto knife to cut openings for the headrest (see the instructional video on Bartac's web page) and an 18mm deep socket to remove the seat belt in the back seat.

Coyotesong

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Do the Bartac seat covers cover the MOLLE on the back of the front seats? Really would hate to lose the MOLLE.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Do the Bartac seat covers cover the MOLLE on the back of the front seats? Really would hate to lose the MOLLE.
The Bartact tactical covers do cover the factory MOLLE but they have their own MOLLE and I think it is better.

JeepWill19

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Does anybody know what these seats are? Are they actual seats or covers?

jeep-gladiator-gravity-8.jpg
Sponsored