Seat Covers..Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Wy is it that Diver Down Seat covers for a JLU are less than $200, but not available for the JTR? AND why are seat covers for the Gladiator nearly $600? I just don't understand what the deal is.

What makes them SO amazing?

Sal
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Yep. Thats where I am at. Can't find a damn set anywhere that is affordable. Every brand I look at seems to be 500-700 for the most part.

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Land Rover Discovery
Vehicle Showcase
100% agree.
Until I can find a nice solution at a reasonable price, I'm using this cheap stuff from Amazon. Aside from loose-ish fit (which I'll take care of soon), this is an amazing solution for now. Waterproof, and has a lot of antigrip knobs on the other side, the thing does not move. I'm about to order a second one for the passenger side.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KNWU66W?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_title

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
100% agree.
Until I can find a nice solution at a reasonable price, I'm using this cheap stuff from Amazon. Aside from loose-ish fit (which I'll take care of soon), this is an amazing solution for now. Waterproof, and has a lot of antigrip knobs on the other side, the thing does not move. I'm about to order a second one for the passenger side.
That is an interesting looking option. Does it blow around in the wind much?

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That is an interesting looking option. Does it blow around in the wind much?
I only have one on the driver's seat for now so I can't tell whether the passenger side would flap around if no-one's in the seat. Regardless, I am thinking about getting some clothing elastics and sewing that to the cover and wrap it around the seat so it stays put at all times. That should eliminate or decrease the flapping.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I only have one on the driver's seat for now so I can't tell whether the passenger side would flap around if no-one's in the seat. Regardless, I am thinking about getting some clothing elastics and sewing that to the cover and wrap it around the seat so it stays put at all times. That should eliminate or decrease the flapping.
That would. Also looking at the back on mine. I feel like I am one of those JT owners that will misplace my doors over the summer, lol. This thing gets a lot of wind.

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
100% agree.
I have these too. For the price, I'm impressed with how well these work. I do a lot of off road buggy riding, and often return to the Jeep covered in mud. These are easy to remove and wash, and stay put on the seats. Haven't had much issue with wind, but I'd expect doors off would cause flapping issues without some velcro or elastic tie downs of some sort.

OP
OP
Salmanilla

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
I decided to order a set of the Coverking Seat Covers for the Gladiator. They have a good video for installation of the Back seats as well as the front. Total was $225. Should be here in a few weeks.

Sal

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I decided to order a set of the Coverking Seat Covers for the Gladiator. They have a good video for installation of the Back seats as well as the front. Total was $225. Should be here in a few weeks.

Sal
They have a ton of different kinds. Which set did you find for that cheap on there? That seems to be the price per row when I look at most of the options.

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
Keep in mind that the side impact airbags are IN the seat. If activated they probably won’t deploy correctly. My guess is that you would need seat covers that are designed to tear open to allow the bag to inflate.
Sponsored