Sponsored

Share Lighting Ideas with ORACLE Lighting!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Many Jeep owners have their mods picked out before they even have the keys in their hands…but occasionally, you discover later that there’s something missing with your lighting. Maybe it’s the look or performance of something, maybe there’s an area that’s lacking adequate illumination, or maybe a lighting idea popped into your head one day that you don’t know how to DIY.

Feel free to share any of those lighting product ideas or areas of improvement below. We would love to hear your thoughts!

Customer feedback is very valuable to us when choosing the products to design and pursue. ORACLE Lighting is committed to offering the most customer-focused solutions that address your needs and wants with your Jeep lighting. You may have seen some of our recent products that were crafted based on feedback from forum members. Any insight you have may help to inspire a new product!
Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Find a use for the second thumbwheel on the dash. The first one dims the interior lighting, etc., but the second one is like the third pedal on a piano. It's there for a reason, but no one seems to know exactly what it is! Maybe some enhanced floor area opera lighting like my old Caddy DeVille had?

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Find a use for the second thumbwheel on the dash. The first one dims the interior lighting, etc., but the second one is like the third pedal on a piano. It's there for a reason, but no one seems to know exactly what it is! Maybe some enhanced floor area opera lighting like my old Caddy DeVille had?

:LOL: On my Rubi it does dim the "ambient" lighting in the footwells and the cup holders.

@ORACLElights, waiting on the 9" heated LED headlights. I think you guys have a winner there. Once you get that completed, do a heated LED fog light too.

Maybe then people can find something else to bitch about, like cupholders too small or something.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I know you hinted at it, but fender lights! my stock halogen ones look like crap and want to do a full swap instead of just bulbs. Once the flush mount tail lights come out that will be the last crap oem light left.

Improvement would be a plug and play adapter for the Halo fog lights to connect to the headlights. Seems like a "Y" adapter off the headlight connector would make a lot more sense than having to splice in somewhere else to get them running.

Jmanohio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Tech Advisor
How about aftermarket LED taillights? I have the factory halogen, but haven’t found any good tail light options out there. Also I mean a whole assembly with a DRL not just bulbs.

By the way I do have the Oculus 9” headlights (with White Halos) for my Sport and I am loving them as an upgrade over the halogen lights. Just waiting on my fog lights (with white halos) to come in, hopefully soon.

Sponsored

berb

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gadiator Sport / Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher
On the Sports you will find that wheel will dim and brighten the lights in the cup holders and there is a light in the door handle. Both lights are very fait and if your not looking at them in the dark of night you won't notice the lights. For every other trim there is floor ambient lighting that you can see a difference when the wheel is moved.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
:LOL: On my Rubi it does dim the "ambient" lighting in the footwells and the cup holders.

@ORACLElights, waiting on the 9" heated LED headlights. I think you guys have a winner there. Once you get that completed, do a heated LED fog light too.

Maybe then people can find something else to bitch about, like cupholders too small or something.
We'll be posting updates on the heated headlights when we can share more -- interesting idea on the fogs too! Not sure that we can do too much about those pesky cupholders :LOL:

-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
How about aftermarket LED taillights? I have the factory halogen, but haven’t found any good tail light options out there. Also I mean a whole assembly with a DRL not just bulbs.

By the way I do have the Oculus 9” headlights (with White Halos) for my Sport and I am loving them as an upgrade over the halogen lights. Just waiting on my fog lights (with white halos) to come in, hopefully soon.
Great idea -- we actually have some flush mount LED tail lights in the works! We've been building off of feedback on the thread here. More updates to come!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Oculus, and we can't wait to get your fog lights over to you. They will look great together. Appreciate it!

-Rachel

legend007

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
@ORACLElights I mentioned this in another thread but to have illuminated surrounds for each grill slot similar to the lighted star on the MB's would look great! I would be first in line.

Sponsored

Main Line Willys

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Stop tail turn reverse in the rear bumper.
I had OEM retrofitted fog light s/t/t light that utilized the eurospec WK2 fogs that were plug and play off the tail lights

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
Rear bumper lights for Euro Cars, with integrated rear fog lights, please.
Sponsored