Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Just heard the news report, that stuck monstrosity in the Canal is going to shut down 5 Jeep assembly Plants and we will see another run on toilet paper! ARRG!! 2 essentials that impact life as we know it.
That is EXACTLY why you stock up on these things in the good times my friend. Don't wait for the SHTF moment, or you will be like CerOf unfortunately. GWRLTTP = guns, water, rice, lentils (high in protein), tampons and toilet paper. Everything else is gravy. :rock:

Sponsored

Pescado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I think this will mainly affect Europe and that part of the world. We should be goodšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²

Sponsored

OP
OP
Maximus Gladius

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Have a read: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...uts-down-again-microchip-shortage/7010462002/

Thereā€™s lots of news on this that hits North America and Canada. My thoughts go out firstly to the workers that canā€™t afford this closure and to all those that put orders in for their Jeepā€™s and other brands that now have to wait longer.
Like I said, not the end of the world. It's a hiccup in the grand scheme of things. Look at all the man made crisis going on right now. When has mass migration on a global scale been a thing until the the last ten years? It ain't "global cooling, warming, climate change" whatever. That shit has a far bigger impact than anything. pppppbbbbttt!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Have a read: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...uts-down-again-microchip-shortage/7010462002/

Thereā€™s lots of news on this that hits North America and Canada. My thoughts go out firstly to the workers that canā€™t afford this closure and to all those that put orders in for their Jeepā€™s and other brands that now have to wait longer.
I'd buy my vehicle without the chip if it meant not waiting.
If Europe is impacted, we might still feel it as products are shifted overseas to lessen the shortage.
Sponsored