Raymundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ford Service Advisor
Hey guys,

Im posting this because I did extensive research (or atleast I think so) on the new mopar lift before buying but I couldn’t find sh!t. I ended up buying it anyway and got it installed yesterday. There are no instructions for installation but it is pretty straight forward except for the reservoir mounts which came with a wierd nut that neither I nor the techs could figure out how to install (I’m a service advisor) long story short, here are pics. Shocks are much stiffer than the tenneco ones my 2023 rubicon came with. This provides for a less wobbly drive. I am also running Nitto trail grapplers 35x11.5 on stock wheels. I feel like it needs more tire, yet I already had a sport with 3.73s and wide 35 and that thing was a dog, I don’t want to hinder my jeeps road performance. Here are some pics

IMG_3324.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

IMG_3331.jpeg

IMG_3330.jpeg

IMG_3332.jpeg

IMG_3333.jpeg
Sponsored

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Looks very sweet. Might I ask how many mechanics worked on it and how long it took to install? I would love to hear future feedback on how it performs after you've had chance to test it both on and off road. Once the current 33" tires on my 2020 JTR wear out, I'm aiming at a 2.5"ish lift with 37" tires and the Mopar kit looks appealing. Also have my eyes on a Clayton lift kit with Ohlins shocks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Verdemota

Verdemota

First Name
Raymundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ford Service Advisor
Looks very sweet. Might I ask how many mechanics worked on it and how long it took to install? I would love to hear future feedback on how it performs after you've had chance to test it both on and off road. Once the current 33" tires on my 2020 JTR wear out, I'm aiming at a 2.5"ish lift with 37" tires and the Mopar kit looks appealing. Also have my eyes on a Clayton lift kit with Ohlins shocks.
Well it was only one mechanic, he did it himself in about 5 hours taking breaks and what not. I drove a jeep with a huge evolift and it rides just like that (atleast onroad) the only “hard” part was attaching the reservoir bracket to the gram because the hardware provided was no good (atleast we could figure it out) so we just put some nuts and bolts and got it to stick. This is definitely more that just 2 inches. I wanna move to 37s but I’m not trying to make my ride any slower 😣

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
That looks very nice and real similar to the 2023 Jeep Wrangler Departure Concept‘s Bilstein installation I filmed in the link below at the recent N.A.I. Detroit Auto Show. I tried to highlight as many of the accessories as I could as best I could, but it was sectioned off; and to be honest, I’m still clumsily learning producing videos, but it’s been fun!

If you click on my videos tab I have a few other Jeep related ones and working to post up more.

Enjoy!

tom.mary.glad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 3.6L, automatic with max tow
Hey guys,

Im posting this because I did extensive research (or atleast I think so) on the new mopar lift before buying but I couldn’t find sh!t. I ended up buying it anyway and got it installed yesterday. There are no instructions for installation but it is pretty straight forward except for the reservoir mounts which came with a wierd nut that neither I nor the techs could figure out how to install (I’m a service advisor) long story short, here are pics. Shocks are much stiffer than the tenneco ones my 2023 rubicon came with. This provides for a less wobbly drive. I am also running Nitto trail grapplers 35x11.5 on stock wheels. I feel like it needs more tire, yet I already had a sport with 3.73s and wide 35 and that thing was a dog, I don’t want to hinder my jeeps road performance. Here are some pics

Jeep Gladiator Showing off the new Mopar lift with Bilstein shocks IMG_3333

I think the 35s looks nice.
Do you have any rubbing on road or off?
I'm considering the Mopar lift for my sport with max tow, but I'm thinking 35 x 10.5 Kenda Klevers.
Thanks for posting this.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Do you happen to have shock part # for the diesel ?

OP
OP
Verdemota

Verdemota

First Name
Raymundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ford Service Advisor
Thanks, no rubbing at all on 35s even stock. Now I used to have a sport and offset wheels were needed in order for 35sx12.5 not to rub, I also cut the stock bumper and ultimately replaced it. I think the max tow comes with wider axles so that might be a different boat. Here’s my previous Jeep

IMG_1605.jpeg

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Resi run seems excessively long with an odd placement. I’d loop them and tuck them higher up and closer to the shock. Plenty of shock affixed resi mounts exist to do just that. For sure that hose would get yanked off on even a mild yet unmanaged/brushy/deadfall trail. If you don’t move it, try to pin to the cavity better with zips so a stick can’t get between the hose and chassis.

OP
OP
Verdemota

Verdemota

First Name
Raymundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ford Service Advisor
Resi run seems excessively long with an odd placement. I’d loop them and tuck them higher up and closer to the shock. Plenty of shock affixed resi mounts exist to do just that. For sure that hose would get yanked off on even a mild yet unmanaged/brushy/deadfall trail. If you don’t move it, try to pin to the cavity better with zips so a stick can’t get between the hose and chassis.
Thanks for the insight, I’ll keep it in mind for future reference

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
Excellent!

This is actually what I was searching for before ordering my lift.

I've also got the Bilstein on order. Actually planned on ordering it from a sponsor, but had my local dealership arrange a swap with one of their fox crates with another dealership, and as part of the deal, they wound up cutting a chunk off of the deal, too, to the point I'm just right at $1800 in for the entire kit.

New tires arrived today, and the lift is due to show up next week as well.. so next Friday is likely going to be an install date.

I was worried about the overall look, but you've successfully alleviated my fears on that.. thank you :)

What would you say the difference in size between your Rubicon, with that kit and the 35s is, vs stock?

(Care to measure at front passenger fender, and I'll compare to my own measurements? Wife is super worried about it being too tall for her.. lol)

~ Casp

JTNARJ

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Altitude
Fun fact: I priced the whole lift using individual parts EXCEPT bump stops (couldn't find them) front sway bar links (figured most folks would buy quick disconnects) and a set of Bilstein 5100s.

Total price before shipping and tax = $1039

Your milage may vary, as the Mopar parts site seems to use prices from the dealers nearest to you.
Sponsored