First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Starting this as a placeholder for myself, but alas, for the greater good as well.

Picked Shrek up November 23rd from Gutpon, it was an uneventful 270 mile ride back:
Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator 1673892769692

Ended up putting 1,000 miles on it before December, luckily it fit in my garage with a few inches to spare:

Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator 1673893009061

Ended up Fighting with the tag office over my plate, they denied it, but after proving to them that other cars in the state had similar plates, they allowed it:

Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator 1673893052851

Added Diode Dynamics SS3 Elite Fogs w/ backlights, as well as premium bed liner from Line-X:
Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator 1673893101149

Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator 1673893090803

That's it for now, took it up to Tray Mountain in Helen GA, sort of a dirt road with some small rocks/ruts. Performed as well as expected.
Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
Starting this as a placeholder for myself, but alas, for the greater good as well.

Picked Shrek up November 23rd from Gutpon, it was an uneventful 270 mile ride back:

Ended up putting 1,000 miles on it before December, luckily it fit in my garage with a few inches to spare:

Ended up Fighting with the tag office over my plate, they denied it, but after proving to them that other cars in the state had similar plates, they allowed it:

Added Diode Dynamics SS3 Elite Fogs w/ backlights, as well as premium bed liner from Line-X:

That's it for now, took it up to Tray Mountain in Helen GA, sort of a dirt road with some small rocks/ruts. Performed as well as expected.
Shrek is the perfect name for this truck.

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Ordered Teraflex Leveling Kit, I will be installing it tomorrow along with the first oil change.

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Don't ask for pictures of the work, first time in 10ish years doing suspension stuff again and forgot how annoying jacking the jeep up is, but alas, only one screw up (forgot to loosen the control arms, still need to handle that).

Overall, happy with the level. I will eventually get 35's to fill out the wheel wells. Ride is as expected, stock.
Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator jeep_5

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Might be overthinking it... but it sure looks like my front axle is now shifted *slightly* driver side after installing the lift. Looking into buying an adjustable track bar now. Was hoping the 1.5 was small enough that it wouldn't require one.

Sponsored

Osteodoc08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Welcome from another Georgian. Shrek is coming along nicely. If you want some simple dirt mild off-roading and a small creek crossing check out Little River Canyon area Backroad #5 and others in Fort Payne, AL. It’s a nice day trip. You can swim in the river at certain areas too.

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Welcome from another Georgian. Shrek is coming along nicely. If you want some simple dirt mild off-roading and a small creek crossing check out Little River Canyon area Backroad #5 and others in Fort Payne, AL. It’s a nice day trip. You can swim in the river at certain areas too.
Appreciate it! I used to get out a bunch in my old JK but sold that back in 2015. Slowly getting back out there. I'll give it a look over!

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Just got the Jeep back from the dealership, tire rotation, general check, and a look into my 3rd gear stutters. Service Advisor had the tech do a full relearn, and so far, so good. Attached is also the Blackstone analysis of the oil change ~500 miles ago, and an obligatory picture

Jeep Gladiator Shrek, the Gladiator jeep_14

Attachments

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
One of the switchback headlight bulbs will no longer flow through the different temperatures, emailed AuxBeam and will see how it's handled. Forgot how much better this looks, but did this to my old JK, it flows a bit better with the lines.

jeep_20.jpg

jeep_21.jpg
Sponsored