Sponsored

Side steps compatible with Factory Rock Rails?

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Does anyone make sides steps that can be installed while leaving the Mopar Rock Rails on as well? I have searched on here with no luck but I thought I have seen someone post about this in the past and found some.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
@TimC Right?! I found a set used for $400 and I feel like I stole them. I really like and recommend them though.
One thing I just noticed is that shipping is now included, so the jump isn't QUITE as drastic as I thought. Still up 10-20% since the buyout

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
@TimC Right?! I found a set used for $400 and I feel like I stole them. I really like and recommend them though.
One thing I just noticed is that shipping is now included, so the jump isn't QUITE as drastic as I thought. Still up 10-20% since the buyout
Materials and the logistics associated therewith are insane right now. Throw in potential labor issues...

Deleted member 43264

OP
OP
Phishs

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)

Sponsored

Deleted member 43264

Thanks! Do you know if these can be mounted with the OEM rock rails?
Yeah, I believe they can be mounted with the OEM rails. Not bad of a price either for a pair. Check out the Q and A of the webpage. Someone asked if it could be mounted with the rails. Spoiler alert, the answer was yes.

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Yeah, I believe they can be mounted with the OEM rails. Not bad of a price either for a pair. Check out the Q and A of the webpage. Someone asked if it could be mounted with the rails. Spoiler alert, the answer was yes.
Only one point to add to the response. It sounds like IF you leave the Rubi/Mojave rails on...it reduces the surface area of the slider enough on top it limits its ability to be used as a step. I guess there is little gap between the slider and rails. This is from reading the reviews not first hand experience.

Reebtnawi

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT
ACE Sliders
5/25/21 - $786.77 + $150 shipping (936.77). Offering 10% discount (708.09 + 150 = 858.09)
8/30/21 - $1,114.99 (free shipping)
Sponsored