Sponsored

Sigh. Under 1900km and some sort of leak

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Well, first trip to the dealer is tomorrow with under 1900km on the Jeep. I am leaking some sort of oil. Wonder if Jeep will pay to fix/clean my interlock driveway? haha

I will report back tomorrow, hopefully it is something minor. I slid under and couldn't see much.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Well, got a call from the dealer. It's either the transmission pan or the transfer case. They are going to start by replacing the pan.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Well, the trans pan is on backorder for 4-6 f**king weeks!

@JeepCares how about some help getting my truck made whole again?! @JeepCares @JeepCares
Thanks for tagging us here, Jerhemi. For your concerns, we recommend reaching out to the team in your region at 1-800-465-2001. One of the dedicated Jeep Cares Canada Advisors will be able to discuss with you further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Thanks for tagging us here, Jerhemi. For your concerns, we recommend reaching out to the team in your region at 1-800-465-2001. One of the dedicated Jeep Cares Canada Advisors will be able to discuss with you further.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Thanks, Kate.

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Well, truck is in the shop over night. Replacing the Trans. pan and gasket and the input shaft seal. 😒

Hope this doesn't present any future problems. I waited so long to get this truck...
Sponsored