First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Bass fishing/Golf
Just picked up my new Sport S looking to add some sill guards. Any recommendations ?
Sponsored

Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the rugged ridge because they cover the complete sill up and over the higher point and butts up to the black plastic trim on the inside.iF you don't protect that part also it will get scratched and worn very fast

Sponsored

Prusselltu

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I like that the other options cover more surface area but I liked the oem ones because they say gladiator. I just installed today and they look great! Make sure you have them positioned correctly because once you stick them they are stuck! I purchased on amazon for $50 compared to other sites for $75!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I like that the other options cover more surface area but I liked the oem ones because they say gladiator. I just installed today and they look great! Make sure you have them positioned correctly because once you stick them they are stuck! I purchased on amazon for $50 compared to other sites for $75!
Reminds me of my wife when she buys boots. Not worried about keeping her feet warm or dry but man they look good.

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I got the Rugged Ridge ones for one reason... you're talking about a wide piece of rubber (the base) that turns 90deg to go straight up the frame, and then has a 1/2" lip at the top. Of all the door sill protectors on the market, Rugged Ridge were the only ones that also had adhesive strips on the underside of that little 1/2" lip at the top. That's what my foot will catch on. That's what will get bent up by me dragging my feet going in and out. That's where dirt will get underneath it... at least, that's what I felt would happen with all the other brands

Sponsored

OP
OP
meeko35

meeko35

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Bass fishing/Golf
Rugged ridge, wouldn’t go with anything else, provide best coverage and are thin enough so no issues with shutting the doors. I heard some people have had issues with the quadratec ones and the door seal.

584B082A-76FB-420D-9D39-59EED7A5B5C0.jpeg

801B513F-561F-4DCA-8ABC-3EF967CDC6A7.jpeg
Yes Thanks that is what I read as well.

OP
OP
meeko35

meeko35

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Bass fishing/Golf
Thanks for the info, new to the jeep world and I see there are so many options ! The Quadratic floor liners look good too!

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I put on Rugged Ridge the day I bought my truck. Had Rugged Ridge on my previous ride, a Jeep Renegade. Love em and highly recommended em.

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
@meeko35 said: "Thanks for the info, new to the jeep world and I see there are so many options ! The Quadratic floor liners look good too! "

I installed the QuadraTec floor liners and like them a lot too. I prefer the high sides that keeps the mud off the kick panels.
Sponsored