Sponsored

Silly question. But what do you do while your naked?

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
So I have yet to take my doors or back hard top off, and am getting close to doing it. I have the itch. I didnt get to any last year as I bought kind of late in the year.
Once I decide where I am going to store everything, I plan to take this stuff off.....I have a garage to park in at all times. I am not a daily driver as I am lucky to work from home. There may be times that I need to run my children somewhere or something, but we usually use my wife's SUV for that.

What do you guys do when you are out and there is a chance or rain? What do you do when you have all this stuff off and you need to maybe make a quick run, but the weather isnt good and you have no other option?

Just thinking outloud. Would love to hear any opinions.
Sponsored

pkings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
So I have yet to take my doors or back hard top off, and am getting close to doing it. I have the itch. I didnt get to any last year as I bought kind of late in the year.
Once I decide where I am going to store everything, I plan to take this stuff off.....I have a garage to park in at all times. I am not a daily driver as I am lucky to work from home. There may be times that I need to run my children somewhere or something, but we usually use my wife's SUV for that.

What do you guys do when you are out and there is a chance or rain? What do you do when you have all this stuff off and you need to maybe make a quick run, but the weather isnt good and you have no other option?

Just thinking outloud. Would love to hear any opinions.
Get a spider shade or jtop shade. They aren't waterproof but they do a good job of keeping most of the water out. You will have that happen at some point though. Think of it like a right of passage.

Sponsored

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
Definitely put clothes on before driving in marginal weather.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Sunblock... invest. You don't think about it until you've sunburned your knees.

Sunblock, a hat or few, sunglasses. If it's gonna be an evening be sure to bring some wind pants and sweatshirts or similar. If fellow travelers are less than husky, lap blankets to tuck into car seats etc also go a long way.

For rain some cheap ponchos are a plus but you can always pack some zip lock bags and put the pocket stuff in there and then under the seat.

But at a minimum, sunblock, bug spray and ziplocks.
Sponsored