Silver sport S

Heyzeus

First Name
Charlie g
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator sport s
Well I bought a Silver sport S w/BLK interior. It’s a soft top. I stayed with the 3.73 gears. Mine will be a daily with light off-road duty. Fire roads and exploring is about it. I have the small tow package, AuxSwitches, auto air and heated seats and wheel. Also, have the 7” head unit and Alpine upgrade. There are a few other goodies as well.

I went back and forth on soft top verses hard top. I talked with multiple Jeep people. The opinion varied. I like the ease of the soft top over the hard top. I will see how much I put the top down. If I don’t much I will upgrade to a hard top later.

I also drove the Overland and a Sport S with the heavy tow package. The overland Was nice but expensive. The one I drove felt softer then what I purchased. The sport S with 4.10 gears was stiffer and tracked a-bit different. It seemed less of a daily driver. I did not want to go that aggressive. I don’t tow and I don’t need more off-road capability. I want a good daily driver and some off-road capacity.

I still have some wants and will add these over time. Will look into good rubber floor mats. I need to get the bed lined and maybe a Bed cover. The rear window bag is also a must.

I have wanted one of these since I first heard they were to be produced. I think that are expensive and I hope they hold value as anticipated. I am excited to own one and love how it drives. I think they are the coolest truck on the road.

2DE26786-945A-444C-A7BD-EA93E0D51AF3.jpeg
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Well I bought a Silver sport S w/BLK interior. It’s a soft top. I stayed with the 3.73 gears. Mine will be a daily with light off-road duty. Fire roads and exploring is about it. I have the small tow package, AuxSwitches, auto air and heated seats and wheel. Also, have the 7” head unit and Alpine upgrade. There are a few other goodies as well.

I went back and forth on soft top verses hard top. I talked with multiple Jeep people. The opinion varied. I like the ease of the soft top over the hard top. I will see how much I put the top down. If I don’t much I will upgrade to a hard top later.

I also drove the Overland and a Sport S with the heavy tow package. The overland Was nice but expensive. The one I drove felt softer then what I purchased. The sport S with 4.10 gears was stiffer and tracked a-bit different. It seemed less of a daily driver. I did not want to go that aggressive. I don’t tow and I don’t need more off-road capability. I want a good daily driver and some off-road capacity.

I still have some wants and will add these over time. Will look into good rubber floor mats. I need to get the bed lined and maybe a Bed cover. The rear window bag is also a must.

I have wanted one of these since I first heard they were to be produced. I think that are expensive and I hope they hold value as anticipated. I am excited to own one and love how it drives. I think they are the coolest truck on the road.

Congrats on the new ride. Great color choice! Sounds like you made the right decision going with the Sport with the options you listed. I, too, went back and forth on hard top vs soft top. Ultimately went with hard top knowing down the road I could probably pick up an aftermarket top. For now, I may pick up one of the Bestop Sunriders.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

Congrats. All the above is the cool thing about Jeeps, so many different uses and they've preserved the ability to customize for the intended purpose.

Sounds like you nailed yours!
Sponsored