First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Looking for the rings for Fuel Assault Wheels, thanks.
Sponsored

Andy29847

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/hub-centric-wheel-questions.26958/

Here is the procedure:

Here is how you should mount your aftermarket rims, after a rotation, new rims or tires, or a good old cleaning

1. Jack car up and secure it with a jack stand (Safety First :) )
2. Loosen all lug nuts and either put on rim, rotate or whatever the hell you need to do.
3. Thread on all the lug nuts, but DO NOT tighten to where you can not move them.
4. Rotate the tire/rim until one of the 5 lugs is at the 12 o clock position.
5. Tighten lug nut with thumb and forefinger to the point that you can not do it anymore.
6. Rotate the tire clockwise, skipping one lug nut.
7. After skipping the one nut, put the 3rd nut in the 12 o clock position. Tighten this one the same as Step 5
8. Skip one more nut, and repeat Step 5. This last nut will be right next to the first one.
9. Let the truck down to where the tires barely touch the ground. Use a wrench and tighten all bolts with about 25% of your strength. Just enough to grab.
10. I then let the truck down all the way and torqued the bolts to 90.
11. Repeat all steps above for the rest of the truck and throw a couple of beers in there :)

OP
OP
Dark Age 53

Dark Age 53

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I don't think I've explained what I'm looking for, Fuel Wheels has been of no help in giving a part number that works on a 2020 Gladiator with Fuel Assault Wheels. Photo shows what I'm looking for, thanks.
Jeep Gladiator Need Hub Centric Rings. IMG_1332.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

Andy29847

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I've got a couple of sets for my TJ. I used them with American Racing wheels. I bought them because my after market wheels were lug centric, and the tire jockeys at the tire stores kept putting them on wrong (mount the wheel, start the lugnuts, run the first lug nut down with their impact gun - locks the wherl off center). My wheels always go on straight if I use the procedure listed above. If you can figure out what size you need, you can buy them on Ebay. If the ones I have will work for you (71.5x83), you can have them for $10 shipped in the states.
Sponsored