First Name
Tudor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Mobile detailing
Just got done installing my rugged ridge hd bumper. Thought it would be a easy 1-2 install but took me 4 lol. I’m not super mechanically inclined but the design for this is just stupid. Bumper looks amazing tho. I didn’t get the skid plate to go with it and now it looks unfinished. My question is, do you have to remove the bumper to install? If you do I am 100% not buying it because I am not trying to go through that again. Anyone who has this skid plate please let me know how the install is. Thank you👍🏻
Jeep Gladiator Skid plate for rugged ridge hd bumper 50226F78-3F67-4F0C-BD45-C235CCCDA482
Jeep Gladiator Skid plate for rugged ridge hd bumper 05FCD04D-7CCD-4833-8931-C9BC97DBE560
Sponsored

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
I have the same bumper, except I got the full width one,, find a rubi take off steel skid plate to install...that's what I did

Last edited:

Chilli

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR RUBICON
Occupation
RETIRED
Your bumper appears to be the same as ours. Our stock front skid plate was an easy straight bolt on.
Wife actually selected it (bumper) w/ the 12,000 Warn. She researches everything for our Rubicon.
She actually did most of the install on both bumper & Warn. YES, my friends, I'm a very luck man.

All bolted up as install video reported.

Currently we're most pleased w/ this combination. . . . have used it many times.
Sponsored