First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 11 JKU, 06 LJ
Occupation
Electrician
Anyone know of or heard anything on skid plates for diesel being made?
Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Yea, heard about this farmer in NW Florida that makes them outta lead. Guaranteed not to scratch them...cause after installed, the jeep can't move!...Sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I think it may be too early for them to be on the market. I too am interested...hopefully by summer.

BTW, Welcome the forum. Have taken it upon myself to give newcomers a hard time...somebody's gotta do it! Doing such a good job; think I should be paid...ha.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I'd try to stay as quiet as possible, would be a shame if the OG found you. I hear once we find a place to park our scooters and take our nitro pills, we can hand out quite the thrashing.

As for skids, it will take the aftermarket a little bit to come up wiith some diesel specific bits but the usual pans should work in most places no? I'd focus more on filling the driveway with the gladiator than the garage with parts for it.

OP
OP
Lead_Farmer

Lead_Farmer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 11 JKU, 06 LJ
Occupation
Electrician
I'd try to stay as quiet as possible, would be a shame if the OG found you. I hear once we find a place to park our scooters and take our nitro pills, we can hand out quite the thrashing.

As for skids, it will take the aftermarket a little bit to come up wiith some diesel specific bits but the usual pans should work in most places no? I'd focus more on filling the driveway with the gladiator than the garage with parts for it.
Under the diesel, everything is flipped to opposite side. Air box on left, exhaust, fuel tank, etc

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
How badly do you plan to highcenter your imaginary truck?
Sponsored