Advertisement

OP

jpskydawg

First Name
JP
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Unlimited Rubicon
Added 37 x 12.50 Nitto Ridge Trail grapplers on stock Launch Rims... So far, no spacing needed so far... Now onto Fabricating Bed Rack for fly fishing....

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Initial Launch Jeep Gladiator
Looking good. Those 37's look more like 35's. I didn't realize you could fit 37's on the stock LE wheels. I have 35's and a 2-inch lift and looks pretty similar to yours. I decided against 37's since I use the truck for everyday driving as well. I'll update my photos later today or tomorrow and make a side by side comparison.

OP

jpskydawg

First Name
JP
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Unlimited Rubicon
Looking good. Those 37's look more like 35's. I didn't realize you could fit 37's on the stock LE wheels. I have 35's and a 2-inch lift and looks pretty similar to yours. I decided against 37's since I use the truck for everyday driving as well. I'll update my photos later today or tomorrow and make a side by side comparison.
Yea it may be perspective of the photo... Its way bigger than my JKUR on 35's with 3" lift. I think i sold about 10 JT trucks this weekend as people were stopping me wanting to know what i did etc. The few around me are bone stock sports with no lifts.

Advertisement

Advertisement