Skyjacker Coil Spacer Lift

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Anyone running this coil spacer lift? It claims 2.5" in the front, 1" in the back, so it should provide a bit of level as well as some ground clearance. Thoughts or experiences? I have a gift card to 4wheelparts.com from Christmas, and this seems like a good way to spend it. I'm not looking for extra articulation, I have plenty on the Rubi for my needs (greens/blues/very "mild" occasional blacks) . But additional ground clearance would help our off road adventures. I understand coil spacers won't help with articulation. I'm just looking for less scrapeage and hangups on rocks. I'm hitting the skids a bit more than I'd like. I'm really looking for more like 2" all around, but having a hard time finding a 2" front to back kit at 4wheelparts. I'm currently running 315/70/17s on an otherwise stock Rubi.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/skyja...ont-shock-extensions-g250msb/_/R-BHNG-G250MSB
Sponsored

adkdad

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
installed it on a sport w/max tow. Had some minor issues with hardware on the swaybar links, i chucked them and used some quick disconnects instead of fixing it. otherwise nice kit that leveled the jeep well, when unloaded.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
installed it on a sport w/max tow. Had some minor issues with hardware on the swaybar links, i chucked them and used some quick disconnects instead of fixing it. otherwise nice kit that leveled the jeep well, when unloaded.
How are you liking the ride quality on this kit? Did you stick with the kit’s shocks and stock control arms?

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Only took me 4 beers and a dream but I just bought this lift for my Sport S from ExtremeTerrain. Don’t know when I’ll get it installed though. Probably sometime in the summer.

Edit: I actually bought this lift. Front springs, rear spacers, shocks included.

Part#: G250PBLT

Jeep Gladiator Skyjacker Coil Spacer Lift 603025BB-61B9-4B30-9AA4-C6C07543BB8A
Sponsored

Last edited: