• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Small trailer built from a generator trailer into a yard cart, 3,000 pound capacity, springs were moved to top of axle , adjustable lunette for pintle hook, axle was narrowed to follow a JD 4100 tractor, inside bed measurements are 74.5” long by 32.5” wide, trailer is nine feet long from tailgate to lunette, and 52” wide to outside of fenders. Trailer lighting all works, I have towed it behind my truck. Lunette is pretty high good for behind tractors with hitch bar or drawbars or jeeps and trucks. No title as equipment in Pa. can be towed no plate. It is a solid trailer I built to use at my house on a large wooded lot, but got a kawasaki mule and use that. All wood was bought new and is pressure treated including 4x4 cross braces under floor. It is a very solid nice trailer, which can use paint as I never got to that and this trailer was hardly used. I’m not one that likes View attachment 106074 to see things sit unused, someone needs this. Located in Bally Pa. or SE Pa, but I am willing to drive a bit. I assume it could be made street legal. $400......Jack
Jeep Gladiator SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale AD94AE84-85B1-4A4C-8D94-23817A341701
Jeep Gladiator SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale EEDB94DF-3EED-43BA-A432-5C2FCF88BE5D
Jeep Gladiator SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale 9528063B-5032-45F2-A083-AA13D6FFBE7E
Jeep Gladiator SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale 2A10223B-977D-438F-ABFB-D52B41F9769A

Jeep Gladiator SOLD! Small trailer trailer for sale {filename}
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited: